Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Go to the vendors list at the bottom of the main forum, click on the lower portion and it will take you to their site.

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thank you guys!

For those of you who have not yet placed your payment, here are three easy options. Let me know what is best for you and let's get your new Windrestrictor® brand products on the way to you!

1. Through our website: WindRestrictor® Custom Windscreen, Laser Etched Illuminated Windscreens, High Quality Wind Deflectors and use the code "kappagroupbuy" at checkout
2. Simply give me a call and I can process the order for you over the phone! (972) 487-5987
3. Confirm your order with me in a private message with your email address included and I can send you a paypal invoice to that email address.

Ashli

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Looks great..install almost 2 easy

Put ours on over the weekend.....looks great

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Did mine and it looks fantastic! I love, love it and this was such a deal, I had to buy one, even though we're on a fixed income.

Thanks Ashli.... :):cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
I did mine last week, took the car to a cruise night, and people were all over it. We did the Mizzou tiger head in yellow, with the car being yellow and black it really stood out. A great mod and this group buy made it very affordable. Thanks again guys!!!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts