Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it happened. Sitting about 20 feet behind a police car tonight waiting for the officer to handle a complaint from a passerby. He could have pulled over to allow traffic to go around him, he didn't. An SUV pulled up behind me right on my bumper. I could have pulled up a little, I didn't. The driver of the SUV's phone rang in the back seat he leaned back to get the phone his foot slipped off the brake and he taps me. :banghead: It felt as though he was trying to push me , he wasn't. A small crease just to the right of the Saturn logo. Not a big deal just disappointing after only two months a cracked windshield, two small dents just above each door handles and now this. I'm going to guess 200/300 dollars damage. Hey, at least the officer was there and able to fill out a report. Oh yeah, he finally pulled over to let traffic around. It's finally been properly christened, but I don't want it to be baptized any more

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I had "a little creas" in my Chevy tracker bumper -- $750!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Fender bender

Oh, that totally sucks!!! Sorry for your pain ....:confused:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Someone pryed off the driver door handle to break into my leased Altima while parked at the boat ramp last Sunday. It's in the shop now...$720 damage. A little damage costs a bundle to repair these days !!

Sorry to hear about the bad luck with your Sky

Richard

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And the total cost for repairs is.....

$421.95 for a 2 inch crease in the rear fascia. Hope the driver learned a valuable lesson. Don't get too darn close to the car stopped in front of ya....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Going in shop Monday. They will have it three days. But at least i get it back before the next weekend.

·
Registered
18,184 Posts
GET RID OF CELL PHONES....they should not be permitted in cars....and that includes On Star....well, let's just say, use for emergency only...stop the BSing

·
Registered
80 Posts
I totally agree, get rid of cell phones and any other multitasking device in autos. People should be driving when behind the wheel!:D

·
Registered
945 Posts
Alan...don't let that stop you from coming down Sat. morning...see you at the Cruise around 10 a.m.

·
Registered
994 Posts
If it had been me you could add in broken stearing wheel from where my totally p-ed off hands would have broken it.:mad: Did I mention I hate suv's?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts