Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from taking my Sky on her first long trip on the Florida Tpk.
She handled like a trooper.... made the trip to Epcot/Disney and back turning heads all the way. She is well past her break-in period so I had no problem going the 95 mph you have to go to avoid being an obsticle in traffic. In the rest areas a crowd would always gather and stare. Going at 80 to 95mph I had an average mpg of 26.4:thumbs:

It was fun. Now I have to wash all the dead bugs off the front bumper!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
SunneySky said:
She handled like a trooper.... made the trip to Epcot/Disney and back turning heads all the way. She is well past her break-in period so I had no problem going the 95 mph you have to go to avoid being an obsticle in traffic. In the rest areas a crowd would always gather and stare. Going at 80 to 95mph I had an average mpg of 26.4:thumbs:

Those bugs relished their death. "Vive pour mourir sur le ciel!"

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SunneySky said:

Sounds like fun. Now I have to tease you about your signature. I have heard of xm radio, but not mx. :lol:

·
Registered
804 Posts
1994SC2 said:
Those bugs relished their death. "Vive pour mourir sur le ciel!"
"live to die on a Sky" interesting.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
SunneySky said:

Not that I am a continuous speeder, but I do like to zip up there on occasion, so I am glad I am about 53 miles from 500 miles. Be nice to be able to go past 70mph!:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts