Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D Well, Guys
First pics of our baby...in the delivery room :D

Got back from the dealership ( I just couldnt wait)... and the RL is currently being detailed!!

We agreed to the Zillon treatment..and I can tell you that it is very slick after he applied it...the tech said that it will help with the dust and bugs..being a black car..anything will help. The interior is awesome..the details, stitching and workmanship is outstanding! there were two salesman checking it out when I arrived comparing differences between the base and RL they were so excitied to see one! .... I know Pitcom, Ernest and any other to be RL owner...you will NOT BE DISAPOINTED!!! Wow what a car!!!:thumbs:
Very agressive looking front end with the dark headlights...and the rear with the two exhausts...really add a Mean look it it! The car didn't come with a window sticker...or it was left blank...for some reason..perhaps being a new car...:confused: Anyway...we do have a contract with MSRP...and I know about the price increase...and that we should be protected:thumbs: I think we'll add on the extended warranty with it...otherwise its fully loaded!:D My Dear hubby is still sleeping!! Hopefully we'll be able to pick it up this afternoon!! Wake up baby and LETS GO GET IT!!...Thanks again everyone for the well wishes...will post more pics soon!!

Holly:driving:

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Awesooooome

·
Registered
171 Posts
Niiiiiiiiice.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Really sweet. I love that black and tan interior. Best of luck with her.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:cheers: :cool: :D :thumbs: :) :yesnod: :crazy: Happy Happy trails ... :drool: :drool:
When you drive away remember, all of us members are with you in thought!
:driving:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Seat adjuster??

Congratulations!! Now I am very ANXIOUS!!! :willy:

Did you check to see if it had the power drivers seat adjuster? I don't think they are installing them yet but thought maybe they would start with the RL's.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Congtats!!

:D More pics everyone..!!:D
Awesome looking car, I love it. :thumbs: So excited for you!! Enjoy the ride and more pictures.

Theresa :cheers:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Shes a work of art. Its gotta feel good to have a rare version of the rare car and that color combo is fantastic with the dark headlights, let us know how she drives/sounds/makes women weep.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
That's a beauty. I'm jealous, but my day is coming. Let us know how many miles you put on that baby this weekend. I am also curious about the seat adjuster.

Shirley

·
Registered
607 Posts
Black/Tan combo is awesome :cool:

That almost makes me want to change my order.

·
Registered
36 Posts
"turbo"

Noticed that one the first batch of pics the word "Turbo" does not appear in the back of the car and on the second batch is does??? Do you add that on your self?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Noticed that one the first batch of pics the word "Turbo" does not appear in the back of the car and on the second batch is does??? Do you add that on your self?
It is there, just hard to see with the glare!!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts