Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first posting to this site. I have read several postings and have found out more information here about the Saturn Sky then from my local dealer. THANKS to you all.

I loved the GM Solstice when I frist saw it, but after seeing the Saturn Sky I know this one is the one for me! :)

My only concern is how much room I'll have sitting in the car and if it will be too small. I did sit in the 2006 convertible Nissan 350Z which was roomy for me but a bit more than I want to spend. I'm hoping the SKY will be roomy enough without feeling too cramped inside.

I'm really excited now because I was just called from my local Saturn dealer in Bowie, Maryland. He stated that they will have a the SKY car on display this Sunday 20 Nov 2005.

I'll let you all know how roomy it is and try and post some pics if I can figure out how.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
First of all, Welcome to the forum!!! :willy:

Good luck on being able to sit in the SKY. They would not let us anywhere close to it when they came to the store I work for. I was able to actually sit in it (when no one was looking :eek: ) and I was a little more crampped than I expected (I'm sure I can come up with a few ways to make myself more comfortable) BUT I'm a big guy, 6"3' 330 pounds; so if you are smaller than that, you should be fine. :lol:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sky Dealer, finally a big man sat in the sky for reference. At 6'2" 280 I was more than curious. Thanks for posting your stats, I feel much better about being able to fit in "my wifes car" just IN CASE I drive it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts