Saturn Sky Forum banner

first RL delivery ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As suggested in a previous post, let's take a poll of when the first RL will be delivered. Here's a link to the previous post:

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4918

This poll is in two week increments. Please post any comments specific to this poll below.

REMEMBER:
People will know your vote.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I bet Ernest is crusing around in his new SKY RL by the 2nd week of August. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Would love to see September:) , but realisticly I think late October or November:banghead: for us here on the west coast.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fkeillor said:
Would love to see September:) , but realisticly I think late October or November:banghead: for us here on the west coast.
You didn't place a vote in the poll.

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
etw98 said:
You didn't place a vote in the poll.
Sorry about that. Just voted. Thanks for reminding me.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I say early

When I ordered no 271 on January 6 th people said impossible, and still posted they weren't ordered. When it was delivered in March there was still saying we will not see any Sky's till July.

1. I say we will have pricing by the end of the month.
2. Orders picked up at factory 3-7 days after pricing ( Pricing came out for Sky Jan 3rd, my image was accepted on the 6th (Dealer Demo).
3. Since this is just a trim option as many have told me. I t shouldn't slow the line down anymore than putting in limited-slip.

So Im saying between the last two weeks of August - the First two weeks of September delivering the first Sky.

Hopefully right here in Chicagoland. I say lets prove the nay sayers wrong again.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
fkeillor said:
I agree, I do think the first delivered will be late September. Though I do not expect to get mine until October or November.

I will be 3rd RL at my Dealersahip. The dealership is keep the first one for a Demo and then Fkeillor's, then mine.!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no one interested in December?

·
Registered
234 Posts
etw98 said:
no one interested in December?
If everything goes smoothly, which is anticipated since the engine is proven and the cars really big build mishaps should be behind them, then December will not be reached. But anything can happen :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll ask that this poll be closed in 24 hours-ish. So if you want to make a change or vote for the first time, do so now. Then the poll will be closed for "posterity" sake and bragging rights.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Here's the first known delivery (http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7831) of a RL.

Congrats to Buzz Lightyear, etw98, IndySkys, kwayne, minotaur21, MnBluSkyRL, NCRedLine, Parthanon, RedLineSky, and tasi for a good prediction.
When it gets to Inline4Redline's driveway, I'll count it as delivered... I've seen Solstices that get to the dealer, and the dealer plays ransom games with the price, and the car ends up not getting sold. We also saw Solstices that made it to the dealer, the customer actually got PICTURES of his car, but it got pulled back for some issue and end up getting delayed for weeks...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts