Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks for the link. I'll check it out tonight. I can't fast forward either.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are using RealPlayer, you can drag the slider on the top of the video being played. Try and set it for 3:30 to get to the Sky portion of the program.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! That's a better commercial! That was interesting and made me want to get into my SKY and drive down the road with the top down FAST!

I liked that. Bring me more. Show it again! Put a link in the Saturn site to that commercial! :cool:

I want my SKY! Build it and I will cum!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think some of our future Sky owners are going to need a tissue dispenser option in their cars. :eek: :eek:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Delnari said:
I think some of our future Sky owners are going to need a tissue dispenser option in their cars. :eek: :eek:
My friend's Explorer has that option, but I never gave it much thought until now. I will never get into that car again.

·
Registered
202 Posts
reedred said:
My friend's Explorer has that option, but I never gave it much thought until now. I will never get into that car again.
That one is for a completely different reason- so you can cry about the horrid depreciation at trade-in time :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW! :mad: :banghead:

·
Registered
148 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW! :mad: :banghead:
Guess I'm not the only one with this problem....

please someone, I need help! I want to see my sky!

·
Registered
411 Posts
if that link doesn't work, just go here,.. it's the main one so just click on the picture of the sky.. when you get there... :)

But there's stil no way to rewind or fast forward to the commercial.. it's not real player, nor does it give the option to choose that.

http://gmtv.feedroom.com

·
Registered
438 Posts
I can't find it at either link? Anyone else care to help me! Sorry I am lame today!

·
Registered
411 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
I can't find it at either link? Anyone else care to help me! Sorry I am lame today!

are you haveing a blonde day? LOL,.. JK

once you click the link, look where you see the ONLY picture of the sky to the LEFT under "Daily News"!
when you click it, a video starts and it say's...

"Drive Time 8/29"
"Latino Legends"
Aug. 29 - It's time to cast your vote for Latino Legends and another Chevy to the race for the chase

it's a commercial near the end of that video. The people talk for awhile, like 3 minutes, then wait,... watch closely, cause there's no rewinding it... also if it freezes,... click change speed, that will make it smaller, but view better.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I finally got it to work after trying all day. Very nice...

·
Registered
18 Posts
which story is it?

Slade said:
if that link doesn't work, just go here,.. it's the main one so just click on the picture of the sky.. when you get there... :)

But there's stil no way to rewind or fast forward to the commercial.. it's not real player, nor does it give the option to choose that.

i found it u cant fast fwd, but you can ckick next to advance to the top story is aug 29th it will only take a min. you will also get to see the new saab 9-5 and man it looks HOT!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thanks for the link. :cheers: I feel a little better about the Sky now.

Great commercial, once you got past the GM propaganda :lol: ... kind of like AFN TV (Armed Forces Network).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts