Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A rough winter in Philadelphia this year...
Its nice to look out the window and see the first burst of Spring color coming out of hibernation.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,492 Posts
This will be a banner year for the auto makers...with all the accidents during the winter storms...thousands of new cars and trucks...they love the winter.

What is that Yellow down there...a bit of SUNSHINE.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This will be a banner year for the auto makers...with all the accidents during the winter storms...thousands of new cars and trucks...they love the winter.

What is that Yellow down there...a bit of SUNSHINE.
Speaking of sunshine... When is the big move Mike?

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Great shot.
60+
LLLFLY

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great shot.
60+
LLLFLY
Thanks!!

This July...Naples/Bonita Springs area...
I see you are smart...get the end spot and park it as close as possible to the curb...no dings from the other drivers.
Nice! Congratulations! So you're in for the Poconos?!
Maybe have a del-val kappa get together at the Markaritaville estate we are building in South Jersey. If its done on time. :)

Looks like the corner of Fairmount Ave and East River Drive. Am I close ?:)
Good guess, but I am actually right across the city line in Bala Cynwyd very close to the Easr Falls bridge.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
That is a great picture

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok I'll bite, why are 95% of the cars parked towards the left?
funny!

the short answer is, the only access out of lot and to the main super artery highway is left.

But it is odd, considering that the center dual rows of cars, both the drive lanes front and back have same access at the bottom... so i funny that on the way in everyone loops around to face left/out.

·
Registered
343 Posts
funny!

the short answer is, the only access out of lot and to the main super artery highway is left.

But it is odd, considering that the center dual rows of cars, both the drive lanes front and back have same access at the bottom... so i funny that on the way in everyone loops around to face left/out.
Interesting! I have never seen that sort of consistency in parking :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interesting! I have never seen that sort of consistency in parking :lol:
Lots of software engineers here. Probably calculated the most efficient way to park for quick exit. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts