Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Sorry I didn't post sooner but I have been out enjoying my new SKY. I hope I can make it up to you with some pictures though. She came in On Wednesday and due to a snaffu with the keys at Saturn of Temple I was able to take delivery of mine first at Saturn of Waco. It is my understanding that when the driver unloaded the SKY from the truck he left with the keys in his pocket so Saturn of Temple had to surround the car on the lot with other cars because they didn't want to push it into the showroom. My dealer ship had keys in hand for me when I showed up. :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
389 Posts
Looking good! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
The black with black top and black/red interior looks very wicked! I like it a lot -- ESPECIALLY with the top up -- It looks really mean with the double black. Bravo... get back to enjoying yourself.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
boots said:
Wow! Congratulations! Perhaps we'll cross paths one day!:thumbs:
:cheers: I am looking forward to it.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1994SC2 said:
The black with black top and black/red interior looks very wicked! I like it a lot -- ESPECIALLY with the top up -- It looks really mean with the double black. Bravo... get back to enjoying yourself.
Everybody says it but pictures just do not do it justice. It looks better than I imagined. The red really pops on with theblack on black.:)

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Uh-oh-don't let SkyBaby see these pics-she'll get drool all over them:lol: Beautiful car-I know how hard it is to tear yourself away from her. Congrats and enjoy!!:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NCBlue said:
Uh-oh-don't let SkyBaby see these pics-she'll get drool all over them:lol: Beautiful car-I know how hard it is to tear yourself away from her. Congrats and enjoy!!:cool:
Thank you, be sure and check the gallery. As soon as they are approved I put about 30 or so pictures on there and will continue to update as they days go by.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
marlboromike said:
that color combination with the black and black and red interior...maybe the best yet....a show stopper...have a great time...

MarlboroMIke
Thank you. The chrome wheels and trim make it all the better.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
soltino said:
First time i've seen that combo and it's just a B........U..........T (-%

tino
It ssssuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee is. Now you can see why it took me so long to post.:cheers:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Terrific combo. :drool: Makes me really happy we held out for red. Are indebted to our dealer who had to try for a week of constraint to get red on our image! :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SkyHope said:
Terrific combo. :drool: Makes me really happy we held out for red. Are indebted to our dealer who had to try for a week of constraint to get red on our image! :yesnod:
It will be well worth the wait. What color is the exterior going to be?:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
My exterior is Silverpearl, and I just hit the 500 mile mark, in to the dealer tomorrow for that first oil change, add the Mobil synthetic, and on the road again. Man she is really loosening up now, she is raring to go and will tomorrow. 500 mile of smiles!!!!!!!! About 300 miles you can start feeling her getting looser, man that there is some real torgue by [email protected]!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ernest said:
My exterior is Silverpearl, and I just hit the 500 mile mark, in to the dealer tomorrow for that first oil change, add the Mobil synthetic, and on the road again. Man she is really loosening up now, she is raring to go and will tomorrow. 500 mile of smiles!!!!!!!! About 300 miles you can start feeling her getting looser, man that there is some real torgue by [email protected]!!!!!
:thumbs: I am at just about 300 and should have almost 500 by tomorrow night.:cheers:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Congrats! The Sky's are coming to Texas...hope mine's here soon!:cheers:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts