Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night I was going 74 Kms in a 50 Zone and got nailed by the coppers. The cop was a lady and she was SUPER HOT. So she comes up to my window and says "You have a GREAT car!"

We chatted it up and she was actually really nice...she still gave me a ticket, but I think it is because she wants to see me at court. Ha Ha Ha

:lol:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Well last night I was going 74 Kms in a 50 Zone and got nailed by the coppers. The cop was a lady and she was SUPER HOT. So she comes up to my window and says "You have a GREAT car!"

We chatted it up and she was actually really nice...she still gave me a ticket, but I think it is because she wants to see me at court. Ha Ha Ha

:lol:

Did she tag ya for no front license plate???

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did she tag ya for no front license plate???
We do not require them here.

She tried to give me grief about running it on a lot plate though. I work at the dealership and we have been way too busy to do the paperwork for her so I technically have not purchased it yet and she said if it was my vehicle that I could not run it on a lot plate...I said well until I buy it, she is my demo...I think she really wanted to nail me with something there but she just could not figure out how to do it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I pulled into a parking lot so I can drop the top. A cop follwed me into the lot and I thought... MAN..... why do you always have to mess with me... He pulls next to me and says.. That's a really cool car!...I said thanks! THen he asked if he could check out the car....I said no problem and we talked for about 20 minutes.. He said he was going going to the local dealer to order one for he and his wife.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts