Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Key Largo Fl Cruise In

AUG 12 the ARBYS in Key largo has a monthly cruise in nothing huge but free for everyone and come cool stuff comes out plus after they cruise down to DQ for ice cream ;) here is the link for anyone to check out if anyone would be intrested to go drop me a line maybe we can make a sky impact on them i can drive north from that and meet up with anyone comen down to cruise in together

http://www.keylargoarbys.com/KeysCruisers.html

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Dang...... wish i still lived in clearwater beach..... it would be a breeze...... someday i will be back that way...... have a great cruise...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
450 Posts
how far is Key Largo...from North Miami Beach??? Can you get me the full address (zip) to put into my GPS?

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Be right not there. I really wish I could though, I hope you all have a terrific time. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
101377 Overseas Hwy (Mile Marker 101.4)
Key Largo, FL 33037
(305) 451-1477

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
who ever want to attend this i will go up to the end of the turnpike somewhere and meet everyone and we can all cruise down to key largo as a group that way no one has to worry bout finding it and it will be a lil mini cruise as well POST AWAY PEOPLE!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
ggccg said:
I'm planning on being there. Hope the Keys and/or S. Fla. don't get run over by this storm over the weekend.

suppose to be here in 4 to 5 days....Be safe everyone!

·
Registered
74 Posts
YellowSky said:
who ever want to attend this i will go up to the end of the turnpike somewhere and meet everyone and we can all cruise down to key largo as a group that way no one has to worry bout finding it and it will be a lil mini cruise as well POST AWAY PEOPLE!!
I just might try to make this, bu the deciding factor will be if I am going to the Keys the following weekend. I have a friend that has a condo in Holiday Isle, so I might be borrowing it for the weekend of the 18th. If I do that, then I won't do cruise in. Will keep ya posted, hun!

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'm In!!!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hayley's SKY said:
I just might try to make this, bu the deciding factor will be if I am going to the Keys the following weekend. I have a friend that has a condo in Holiday Isle, so I might be borrowing it for the weekend of the 18th. If I do that, then I won't do cruise in. Will keep ya posted, hun!

DO BOTH!!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2 yellow
1 silver
1 red
1 MAYBE red

Not a bad start ANYONE ELSE?!?

·
Registered
351 Posts
YellowSky said:
AUG 12 the ARBYS in Key largo has a monthly cruise in nothing huge but free for everyone and come cool stuff comes out plus after they cruise down to DQ for ice cream ;) here is the link for anyone to check out if anyone would be intrested to go drop me a line maybe we can make a sky impact on them i can drive north from that and meet up with anyone comen down to cruise in together

http://www.keylargoarbys.com/KeysCruisers.html

Where do you want to meet and what time?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Meet Time And Place

DATE: AUG 12
TIME: 5:30PM
PLACE: SHELL STATION IN FLORIDA CITY RIGHT OFF THE TURNPIKE

we will leave from there after we all meet and cruise down to keylargo as a group so draw more attention and have fun..
any Q you know how to reach me

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
YellowSky said:
DATE: AUG 12
TIME: 5:30PM
PLACE: SHELL STATION IN FLORIDA CITY RIGHT OFF THE TURNPIKE
If you don't know this Shell Station, it is on the right on U.S. 1 at the first stop light after getting off of the Florida Turnpike (or after passing under the Turnpike if you come down U.S. 1)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yep sorry left that part out :) hope the time and everything is good for everyone?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Count me IN!

Sounds like fun. :cheers:

·
Registered
450 Posts
ggccg said:
If you don't know this Shell Station, it is on the right on U.S. 1 at the first stop light after getting off of the Florida Turnpike (or after passing under the Turnpike if you come down U.S. 1)
ggccg....question. which is easier...US 1 or the turnpike? I am still sort of new to Miami and I get lost easy. The fartest south I have been is Coconut Grove. Can I stay on US 1 and it will take me directly to the shell station? :D

·
Registered
370 Posts
The Turn Pike

Karen said:
ggccg....question. which is easier...US 1 or the turnpike? I am still sort of new to Miami and I get lost easy. The fartest south I have been is Coconut Grove. Can I stay on US 1 and it will take me directly to the shell station? :D
By far, it is easier to take the turnpike. US1 will take a long time with all the stop and go driving. From North Miami Beach I suggest you take the Dolphin (836) accross to the turnpike then take the turnpike south to wher it ends and look for the shell station.:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Sorry... I was out of town and out of touch over the weekend. SunneySky's absolutely right. Unless you want a long and leisurely ride stop and go ride, take the Turnpike. From North Miami Beach, you should probably count on an hour and a half (maybe a bit more) drive to the Shell station in Florida City. Pull a Google Map for a better idea of travel time.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts