Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, let me say that you are all the kindest, sweetest most encouraging bunch of people I have ever meet and I truly truly mean it. :grouphug: Thank you so very much for the uplifting words, slaps in the face (which I needed) and kind words. And yes Angelqute1 the guilt worked, :thumbs: I too am Jewish. I called my dealer this morning and talked with the new car manager, who by the way was unaware of my delema. He tried to change the order but was unable to do so. He told me to give him some time and he will see what he could do. So 2 hours later I was back on the horn. He offered me two solutions, 1 being I could have the next image when it came in or 2. Like Sky Baby they have 4 cars coming in that Saturn has already built and will be shipped to them. All have the LSD:
#1 Red with tan - no thank you
#2 & #3 green - again no thank you
#4 Midnight blue, crome wheels, 6 disc xm radio - and best of all the last 3 the vin are 189 yes yes yes
So, everyone you are correct. Things did look better in the morning and it looks like I will be getting my baby after all.
Now the down side is, it has already been shipped and since I will be leaving on Tues for a week's vacation to Florida, looks like the car will arrive when Im gone. They did promise me they would keep it locked up in the shop untill I return.
So to all my Sky Family.. Ty ty ty ty and I love you all very much :cheers:
A special hug goes out to Sky Baby & Ernest for the big kicks in the butt. Love you all, Terri :

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congrats!! I think you have the lowest VIN on the forum!

That is a beautiful color and the options are NICE!!:cheers:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Im glad it worked out for you:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:cheers: Great news. Congrats

·
Registered
18,172 Posts
I guess we don't have to say Yiskor....:lol: :lol:

MarlboroMike....

For the gentiles...that is the prayer for the dead...love u all

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
agirltrucker said:
First off, let me say that you are all the kindest, sweetest most encouraging bunch of people I have ever meet and I truly truly mean it. :grouphug: Thank you so very much for the uplifting words, slaps in the face (which I needed) and kind words. And yes Angelqute1 the guilt worked, :thumbs: I too am Jewish. I called my dealer this morning and talked with the new car manager, who by the way was unaware of my delema. He tried to change the order but was unable to do so. He told me to give him some time and he will see what he could do. So 2 hours later I was back on the horn. He offered me two solutions, 1 being I could have the next image when it came in or 2. Like Sky Baby they have 4 cars coming in that Saturn has already built and will be shipped to them. All have the LSD:
#1 Red with tan - no thank you
#2 & #3 green - again no thank you
#4 Midnight blue, crome wheels, 6 disc xm radio - and best of all the last 3 the vin are 189 yes yes yes
So, everyone you are correct. Things did look better in the morning and it looks like I will be getting my baby after all.
Now the down side is, it has already been shipped and since I will be leaving on Tues for a week's vacation to Florida, looks like the car will arrive when Im gone. They did promise me they would keep it locked up in the shop untill I return.
So to all my Sky Family.. Ty ty ty ty and I love you all very much :cheers:
A special hug goes out to Sky Baby & Ernest for the big kicks in the butt. Love you all, Terri :

That is cool -- Three things to remember (maybe more)
Saturn Customers are cool
The forum has the coolest of the cool Saturn customers and
Saturn dealers can be the coolest too.

I am glad this worked out for you and yeah One LOW VIN to you!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well I for one feel you settled along with Skybaby (which is OK) But you wanted RED and you decided to to take BLUE. I understand people can be happy with something other than what they wanted originally. You said yourself everything good is worth waiting for. In my own opinion people are making to much of the low VIN #s. When you sat down and placed your order you wanted red so if you take anything else its not your first choice, and lets face it blue & red are total opposite.I do not know you or Skybaby personally but I remember she wanted bluestone then midnight blue and now black. Maybe she eats to much frosted flakes and that makes her a little flaky ( ha ha) All I am really saying here is DONT SETTLE! You wanted RED listen to your previous post where you stated every thing good is worth waitng for.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Girl, it is a gorgeous car, and compromise is sometimes the best way to peace..unless you are dealing with insurgents..which you are not...:)

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Glad to hear it my fellow trucker!!! (I drove trucks for 10 years... :eek: )

You see... It worked out!!! :cheers:

Did you get the Leather Interior? What color top?

Congratz!!! :cool:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
twirp said:
Well I for one feel you settled along with Skybaby (which is OK) But you wanted RED and you decided to to take BLUE. I understand people can be happy with something other than what they wanted originally. You said yourself everything good is worth waiting for. In my own opinion people are making to much of the low VIN #s. When you sat down and placed your order you wanted red so if you take anything else its not your first choice, and lets face it blue & red are total opposite.I do not know you or Skybaby personally but I remember she wanted bluestone then midnight blue and now black. Maybe she eats to much frosted flakes and that makes her a little flaky ( ha ha) All I am really saying here is DONT SETTLE! You wanted RED listen to your previous post where you stated every thing good is worth waitng for.
Just some FYI for you, my 1st choice was midnight blue (which you did not know that) and I know you are entitled to your opinion, but I fill that I am getting what I want.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
skywulf said:
Girl, it is a gorgeous car, and compromise is sometimes the best way to peace..unless you are dealing with insurgents..which you are not...:)
Ty Ty, :agree:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sky Dealer said:
Glad to hear it my fellow trucker!!! (I drove trucks for 10 years... :eek: )

You see... It worked out!!! :cheers:

Did you get the Leather Interior? What color top?

Congratz!!! :cool:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
Black on black :thumbs: Do you still have your cdl?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Congrats, agirltrucker! :cheers: I knew it would work out for you in the end. So when does your dealer expect the Midnight Blue one to come in?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Way to go, Midnight Blue is an awesum Color.... :)
Glad you stuck with it and are still getting a car, and staying with the forum...

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
:cheers: I just knew it would work out for you. Blue would have been my color, but the wife has been wanting an English Racing Green sportscar for as long as we have been married, so Forest Green is close enough. You will absolutely love this car! Way to hang in there!:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
WAY TO GO..... YOUR VIN BEATS MINE... YEAHHHHH.... SkyBaby-07

1 - 20 of 23 Posts