Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here ya go..... SkyMan did an awesome job..... SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Redkeygunsky

SkyBaby

Thanks for the pictures. I will decide when I get my Sky whether to have stipes applied. I am expecting my Chili Pepper Red Sky any time. Have fun with your Sky when you get it.

Gary
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
glkeegan said:
SkyBaby

Thanks for the pictures. I will decide when I get my Sky whether to have stipes applied. I am expecting my Chili Pepper Red Sky any time. Have fun with your Sky when you get it.

Gary
oh..:thumbs: I PLAN TO HAVE LOTS AND LOTS :thumbs: of fun with her.... cant wait.... i have a friend who does vinly.. and is working on a really cool design for my baby.... SkyBaby-07 Thank you Gary
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,267 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,073 Posts
I would love to have my car on "Overhaulin"..... Not so much, "Pimp My Ride", cuz I don't want a coffee maker in the console. But some cool stuff done. Just a thought.

And this thread is a teaser. I actually thought, for some god forsaken reason, that I was going to see a pink sky with a stripe. SNAP!
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Angelqute1 said:
I would love to have my car on "Overhaulin"..... Not so much, "Pimp My Ride", cuz I don't want a coffee maker in the console. But some cool stuff done. Just a thought.

And this thread is a teaser. I actually thought, for some god forsaken reason, that I was going to see a pink sky with a stripe. SNAP!


OMG... way too funny.... my son just submitted my 68 mustang for that show.... I HOPE THEY CALL.... i will attatch photos... .. before and after , if they do...SkyBaby-07
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,302 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
I would love to have my car on "Overhaulin"..... Not so much, "Pimp My Ride", cuz I don't want a coffee maker in the console.
I'd love to see them try to squeeze a plasma TV into the trunk of a SKY! I guess it would be possible if they moved the gas tank to a trailer hitched on the back...
:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
SkyBaby said:
OMG... way too funny.... my son just submitted my 68 mustang for that show.... I HOPE THEY CALL.... i will attatch photos... .. before and after , if they do...SkyBaby-07
Uh you are not supposed to know anything about it if it has been submitted... that is one of the things on the rules... the "Mark" cannot know it has been submitted to the show.

here are the instructions

Do you know someone whose driveway junker is in need of some serious Overhaulin'? Here's your chance to turn that clunker into a classic.

The producers are now in the process of casting the show for the next season. All the application instructions are outlined below. Please follow directions very carefully.

Please fill out and submit the online form in its entirety. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
An email version of your application will be emailed to you including a reference number.
Please print the email version of your application and mail it to the address listed in the email.
Send pictures of the following and provide details of each picture: (a) Interior of car (b) Exterior of car (c) Full picture of car (d) The "mark" (e) The Accomplice (applications without pictures will not be accepted)
If you wish to send a video of the mark, it MUST be in VHS, DVD or DV format.
DO NOT send originals/one-of-a-kind photos, we cannot undertake returning them. (all pictures/video become property of BCII)
The "mark" cannot know about this so, DO NOT TELL ANYONE.
The car MUST be in running condition.
We are accepting applications from all 50 states and Canada.
NO applications, applicants or submissions will be accepted in person.
No phone calls PLEASE.
Improvements to the car generate tax obligations for the owner of the car.

http://www.overhaulin.com/overhaul.aspx?linkId=tpnv8
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SkyMan 07 said:
Uh you are not supposed to know anything about it if it has been submitted... that is one of the things on the rules... the "Mark" cannot know it has been submitted to the show.

here are the instructions

Do you know someone whose driveway junker is in need of some serious Overhaulin'? Here's your chance to turn that clunker into a classic.

The producers are now in the process of casting the show for the next season. All the application instructions are outlined below. Please follow directions very carefully.

Please fill out and submit the online form in its entirety. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
An email version of your application will be emailed to you including a reference number.
Please print the email version of your application and mail it to the address listed in the email.
Send pictures of the following and provide details of each picture: (a) Interior of car (b) Exterior of car (c) Full picture of car (d) The "mark" (e) The Accomplice (applications without pictures will not be accepted)
If you wish to send a video of the mark, it MUST be in VHS, DVD or DV format.
DO NOT send originals/one-of-a-kind photos, we cannot undertake returning them. (all pictures/video become property of BCII)
The "mark" cannot know about this so, DO NOT TELL ANYONE.
The car MUST be in running condition.
We are accepting applications from all 50 states and Canada.
NO applications, applicants or submissions will be accepted in person.
No phone calls PLEASE.
Improvements to the car generate tax obligations for the owner of the car.

http://www.overhaulin.com/overhaul.aspx?linkId=tpnv8

PSSSST....... IT IS FOR MY HUBBY... HE KNOWS NOTHING.... N.O.T.H.I.N.G!!!

SkyBaby-07
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top