Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Brian is starting to feel REALLY NEGLECTED.... he wants a place where our Spouses/significant others can..... VENT.. well,. here ya go.... I WOULD LOVE TO READ WHAT YA'LL gotta say.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'll tell you what my wife says:

"I can't wait to drive OUR car" :jester:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo It's mine. all mine... alllllll mine....

:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HMMMM....... yea, Brian asked if he was ALLOWED to drive mine... WOW... i didnt know i had a choice... H EHEHEHEHE... NOT... MY CAR!!!!... OK.. we need to hear from the SPOUSES....!!!!!!!!!.. I NEED INPUT.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Mine says- " I can't wait till you get the D*!*!m thing so you will shut up already!!!"

hehehe :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine is thinking they need .. NEED.. a support group for when WE ARE ALL GONE IN OUR BABIES... so, they have someone to chat with.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
248 Posts
Spouses ...

... mine describes ya'll as my "new friends" ... as in

"Are you still talking with your 'new friends'? ... why don't you turn the laptop off and go to sleep!"

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Way too funny, Brian says, since i have y'all i dont need him... UGH... that is why he wanted me to do this.. "SPOUSE SUPPORT THING" ... POOR GUY.... SkyBaby-07

and he says that after the car gets here... he moves even further down the line of needing him..... i guess his thoughts are......
1. CAR
2.AVALANCHE
3.SKI NATIQUE BOAT
4. HIM.... NOT TRUE...... I NEED HIM WITH ME AND ALL THE THINGS HE HAS GIVEN ME.... HI BABY, IF YOU ARE READING THIS... I LOVE YOU......

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
My wife is computer illiterate. I have tried and tried -- she just wants no part of it.
As far the the SKY goes. Here is the sequence of events, so far:
She hated the idea, wanting no part of it. I ignored her comments.
She said she would not even go to the dealer to buy it. I reminded her that I could buy it alone (THAT got her attention).
She told me I did not NEED a new car. I agreed
She told me it was impractical. I agreed
She told me we could not afford it. I showed her we could (paid off our Tracker)
She asked me why I wanted it. I told her because I had never had a "cool" car. I am planning to retire in less than 5 years and needed an incentive to keep going to work.
She wanted to know what we'd do with it. I explained that when we were younger and wanted to get away the most fun we had were the long weekend drives. She agreed -- I had won her over to the SKY-side.
When they called for me to put down a deposit to secure my #9 spot -- she had the check written before I came home from work.
She now asks when we will order.
She as assembled a growing Down-payment.
She likes yellow
She wants to go for a long drive again... :driving:
:cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rick Tinley Park said:
My wife is computer illiterate. I have tried and tried -- she just wants no part of it.
As far the the SKY goes. Here is the sequence of events, so far:
She hated the idea, wanting no part of it. I ignored her comments.
She said she would not even go to the dealer to buy it. I reminded her that I could buy it alone (THAT got her attention).
She told me I did not NEED a new car. I agreed
She told me it was impractical. I agreed
She told me we could not afford it. I showed her we could (paid off our Tracker)
She asked me why I wanted it. I told her because I had never had a "cool" car. I am planning to retire in less than 5 years and needed an incentive to keep going to work.
She wanted to know what we'd do with it. I explained that when we were younger and wanted to get away the most fun we had were the long weekend drives. She agreed -- I had won her over to the SKY-side.
When they called for me to put down a deposit to secure my #9 spot -- she had the check written before I came home from work.
She as assembled a growing Down-payment.
She likes yellow
She wants to go for a long drive again... :driving:
:cool:

MRS RICK/TINLEY PARK... CANT WAIT TO MEET YA...... YOU SOUND AWESOME..... SkyBaby-07
OH.. on another note.... OUR ILLINOIS SKY PARTY FOR WHEN WE GET OUT BABIES.... IT IS ON... MY HOUSE..... I WANT AS MANY AS WE CAN GET.... my husband works for an air ambulance and he wants to assemble the Sky's in our yard in a circle and... have the chopter land in the middle of them.. and get pics.. OMG.. CANT WAIT.... HUGE SKY PARTY IN THE COUNTY..... WHOO. HOOOOO... now, just gotta get ya all to get out here....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've been waiting for a thread like this ! I am the spouse ! My wife found and signed up on this forum last summer (hence the member ID) but hasn't had time to keep up with it. The few postings by this member ID were done by me as well as the pics of the blue show car taken out at "Saturn Sales" dealership.

Our Sky (image is in) is a replacement for her 2001 SC2. This is her car but I think I'm as excited as she is. I've hesitated to sign-up with my own ID (why add to the confusion) but I'm also sympathetic to those who like to make their replies gender specific. What to do, what to do........

This is a great forum with great people providing great info ! Thank you to everyone for allowing me to keep my wife (and our salesrep) informed and up to date with this whole rollout process.

Debby's hubby

·
Registered
18,182 Posts
My wife says "Are u crazy!
and I say....u aren't paying for it....and then she SHOT me...I am writing form SKY HEAVEN:lol:

MarlboroMike

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
debbymcg said:
I've been waiting for a thread like this ! I am the spouse ! My wife found and signed up on this forum last summer (hence the member ID) but hasn't had time to keep up with it. The few postings by this member ID were done by me as well as the pics of the blue show car taken out at "Saturn Sales" dealership.

Our Sky (image is in) is a replacement for her 2001 SC2. This is her car but I think I'm as excited as she is. I've hesitated to sign-up with my own ID (why add to the confusion) but I'm also sympathetic to those who like to make their replies gender specific. What to do, what to do........

This is a great forum with great people providing great info ! Thank you to everyone for allowing me to keep my wife (and our salesrep) informed and up to date with this whole rollout process.

Debby's hubby
WAY TOO AWESOME...:thumbs: .. TY:thumbs: SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
usmc said:
Mine says- " I can't wait till you get the D*!*!m thing so you will shut up already!!!"

hehehe :lol:
Oh don't lie to yourself or her, once it comes in it gets worse. :D

I spent 30 minutes in a parking lot talking to a random stranger about my car and I've had it for 6 months now. It happens everywhere I go, it's awesome.

·
Registered
256 Posts
We currently have a Maxima and an F150 FX4. She now wants to know when she can get a new car. She has her eye on a Mercedes but hell, we don't need 4 cars for 2 people and I don't want to shell out $50,000 for one of those.

And...... she wants me to list the jetski so we can sell it.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MrJester said:
We currently have a Maxima and an F150 FX4. She now wants to know when she can get a new car. She has her eye on a Mercedes but hell, we don't need 4 cars for 2 people and I don't want to shell out $50,000 for one of those.

And...... she wants me to list the jetski so we can sell it.
Hmmm.. Sounds like A COMPROMISING situation..... sry to hear that.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SkyBaby said:
MRS RICK/TINLEY PARK... CANT WAIT TO MEET YA...... YOU SOUND AWESOME..... SkyBaby-07
OH.. on another note.... OUR ILLINOIS SKY PARTY FOR WHEN WE GET OUT BABIES.... IT IS ON... MY HOUSE..... I WANT AS MANY AS WE CAN GET.... my husband works for an air ambulance and he wants to assemble the Sky's in our yard in a circle and... have the chopter land in the middle of them.. and get pics.. OMG.. CANT WAIT.... HUGE SKY PARTY IN THE COUNTY..... WHOO. HOOOOO... now, just gotta get ya all to get out here....SkyBaby-07
I am up for it and Cathy would wonder who all these SKY crazies are -- But hey... I have done wild and crazy things (much wilder MUCH crazier) in the past so she'd come along for the entertainment value.
Getting a date (after we actually HAVE our SKYS) will be a daunting task..:eek:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rick Tinley Park said:
I am up for it and Cathy would wonder who all these SKY crazies are -- But hey... I have done wild and crazy things (much wilder MUCH crazier) in the past so she'd come along for the entertainment value.
Getting a date (after we actually HAVE our SKYS) will be a daunting task..:eek:[/QUOT
E]

went for a ride up in the bird yesterday.. AWESOME..... not sure if you have seen them flying around.. AIR ANGELS.... way too cool..... just ya'all let me know when we can plan this...... we are ready any time... and... i agree.. ENTERTAINMENT value should be HIGH.... SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Laura didn't want to tell me how excited she was about the car! She know's I can barly contain myself now.:D

It will be a battle to see who will be driving it. She keeps saying it's my car though. I guess I should get that in writing!:lol:

·
Registered
137 Posts
My fiance' is 6' 3" - he wondered if he would even be able to fit in the car. I told him "Of course - with the top down" - He is hoping the Sky comes in while I am in Punta Cana :cool: so he will get to drive :driving: it to work at least once. He is a Sergeant Major in the Army. :patriot: I will let him drive it any time he wants - he is the one who is buying it for me. He is such a sweetie!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey SkyBaby - when's the party?? I am originally from Illinois (Peoria area) & will have my Sky with me when I come home in May.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts