Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,
I am looking to sell my Saturn, I live in Minneapolis, MN and never have an opportunity to driver her. Past two summers my Sky has sat in a garage as I have no place to store it in the city. I hate to let her go but its time for someone to get the enjoyment that I am missing out on.

I have owned the car since it was new, it was purchased in Sioux Falls, SD from Saturn of Sioux Falls. I put on about 1000 miles per summer, it has never seen snow, rain, hail, etc. She has always been stored indoors and heated during the long winters of SD/MN. I just turned over 11,000 miles, 11,011 to be exact! My sky is just like new, could use a nice buff job after sitting for a couples years now. I have the car posted on a few other sites (eBay, CarGururs, FB). I used to be a member on her back in the early 10's, fell out of the group (I think my handle was SkyKing100). I know if I post it here someone who appreciates the car could be the right owner. I hope at least! I will put the description I have posted on the other sites below. I have many more photos of the car. Please text me if you have any questions about the car, 605-595-4167, my name is Adam!

Price - $14,000
Miles - 11,011

Description:
This Saturn Sky Redline turbocharged 2.0 has been used strictly as a summer driver. It has never seen rain, snow, hail, or even a gravel road. It has lived most of its life inside a heated garage. It has been a pleasure owning this quick and exciting ride, it’s time for someone else to enjoy it. It's one of only a few triple black models, black exterior, black convertible top, and black leather. Its premium chrome wheels compliment the sleek exterior and highlight its sharp body lines. I added a Magnaflow catback exhaust that allows its 2.0L turbocharged Ecotec direct inject engine to breath freely. I also added a K&N high flow air filter to the allow for peak breath-ability. On top of that I had a professional auto tuner tweak the computer to raise its horsepower by 40 and it’s torque by 85. It now touts 305 hp along with 345 ft/lbs torque. These statistics were measured on a dyno after the tune was completed. This puts its 0 to 60 right around 5 seconds. Having lived in a garage the majority of its existence its time for someone new to enjoy this immaculate vehicle. No damage to the vehicle, clean title, owned outright by myself.

Leather Bucket Seats - Power Driver Seat
18 inch Chrome Wheels
Monsoon Sound System - 6 Speakers, One Sub Woofer
2.0 L 4 Cylinder Engine, 305 HP & 345 ft/lbs torque
5 Speed Manual Transmission
Magnaflow Exhaust System
K&N Air Filter

Includes custom California Car Cover. It has “Sky Redline” embroidered in red on the grey colored cover.

I am happy to help assist in finding a shipper.

Please reach out if you have any questions about the vehicle, glad to answer any questions!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts