Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently sold my Saturn Sky Redline and have some used OEM parts and some new items, for sale:

Intercooler Charge Tubes and couplers OEM (used) $30 SOLD
Engine Cover OEM (used) $10 SOLD
Windrestrictor (NEW) $120 SOLD
DDM Replacement Fenders (NEW) $130 ea or $250 pair SOLD
Wheels (18x8.5) (NEW) $400/b.o. set of four AVAILABLE

Located in San Diego, CA 20210423_105959.jpg 20210402_121352.jpg 20210409_141046.jpg 20210409_141028.jpg 20210409_140331.jpg 20210415_202726.jpg 20210409_142307.jpg 20210409_142325.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Talk about the deal of lifetime on those front fenders!
No doubt, painted or not that's a steal of a price. We just purchased our Sky and it's a work in progress (We got a decent deal on it from the dealership for buying it before they did any repairs on it).

·
Registered
70 Posts
Which version is the wind restrictor? Mount inside or in the trunk? Lit?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Jon, I am waiting for your Paypal request for the two front fenders. If you want, I could just Paypal it from my end but I need your email address to make it happen. I wait for your instruction. Check your messages.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Jon, I am waiting for your Paypal request for the two front fenders. If you want, I could just Paypal it from my end but I need your email address to make it happen. I wait for your instruction. Check your messages.
Jon, I did not hear from you in 4 days. I am waiting for your PayPal email address to sent you my $504 payment. If you changed your mind, just let me know so I am not left wondering.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently sold my Saturn Sky Redline and have some used OEM parts and some new items, for sale:
Intercooler OEM (used) $40
Intercooler Charge Tubes and couplers OEM (used) $30
Engine Cover OEM (used) $10
Windrestrictor (NEW) $120
DDM Replacement Fenders (NEW) $130 ea or $250 pair
Wheels (18x8.5) (NEW) $400/b.o. set of four

Located in San Diego, CA View attachment 115444 View attachment 115445 View attachment 115446 View attachment 115447 View attachment 115448 View attachment 115449 View attachment 115450 View attachment 115451 View attachment 115452 View attachment 115453
Hi John, I'd like to buy your wheels

·
Registered
4 Posts
I may considering selling 2007 original redline wheels and tires that were taken off day one and shrink wrapped with car collection by original owner...I am second owner....is there any interest in them?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I may considering selling 2007 original redline wheels and tires that were taken off day one and shrink wrapped with car collection by original owner...I am second owner....is there any interest in them?
Thanks for the reply, I've got a set of chrome wheels on my car now, was looking for something different

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Jon, I did not hear from you in 4 days. I am waiting for your PayPal email address to sent you my $504 payment. If you changed your mind, just let me know so I am not left wondering.
Hey everyone,

Just letting you know that Jon did contact me, I paid him, and the two fenders are in transit. I should get them Monday.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hey everyone,

Just letting you know that Jon did contact me, I paid him, and the two fenders are in transit. I should get them Monday.
I know I'll sleep better with that knowledge. ;)
In all seriousness congrats on those fenders, $250 for a pair of DDM fenders is a steal of a deal. Do you think you will be painting them yourself or taking them to a shop?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Intercooler OEM (used) $40
Intercooler Charge Tubes and couplers OEM (used) $30
Engine Cover OEM (used) $10
Windrestrictor (NEW) $120
DDM Replacement Fenders (NEW) $130 ea or $250 pair
Wheels (18x8.5) (NEW) $400/b.o. set of four

Located in San Diego, CA View attachment 115444 View attachment 115449
Hello, I am interested in your wind restrictor. Do you still have it for sale? Is it the permanent trunk attachable type?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
In all seriousness congrats on those fenders, $250 for a pair of DDM fenders is a steal of a deal. Do you think you will be painting them yourself or taking them to a shop?
The shipping cost $50 more than the fenders for a total of nearly $550. If only I wasn't 2000 miles away from him. I have a copy of his receipt...UPS shipping cost that much. I knew it would be a fortune based on my experience shipping Sky trunk liners.

Anyway, a friend of mine owns an auto body shop. Last year he offered to paint my rear bumper cover at his cost of $100. He wanted the cover removed and taken to his shop just by itself. I had been holding out hoping to finding front fenders to lump into the project. He claims he can match the paint exceptionally well using one of my original front fenders that is a perfect match. My rear bumper cover today is not quite a perfect match so maybe he will improve that.

Here was my rear bumper last year. It was in perfect condition except for this.

The cold winter made the problem grow into this just sitting outside under an awning. Snow barely touched the car.

Once this project is complete, I will be selling my original ming blue, navy blue, dark blue metallic, whatever the color is called. Both look great on the car, but they are damaged below as are many Skys. The left one isn't so bad but the right one is real bad, so bad that I could put my hand up through the hole. I patched it with a section of old Sky fender liner to protect the battery.....functional but ugly.

Here it is all polished up on the car.

Here it is on the couch. Notice the upper right corner is also missing

1 - 20 of 28 Posts