Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1) Brand new sealed never used OEM VVT solenoid intake side, GM/AC Delco 12679099, $35 shipped

2) Brand new never used, custom made power steering reservoir heatshield, as seen here

and

will also include aluminium reflecting heatwrap free, $55 shipped

3) Like new center armrest/e-brake cover, no rips/tears/broken tabs, from 5sp manual trans. $10 and actual shipping charges based on your address.

4) Center shifter console from 5sp manual car, has minimal pits and scratches, no broken tabs. Great piece for having covered in CF or repainted to match interior color, does not include cup holder, $140 shipped

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
(continued...)

5) Center stack cover with brand new airbag occupancy sensor/display. The plastic piece is in great condition but I still wrapped it in 3M 2080 gloss wrap, looks brand new/factory fresh. $30 shipped

All prices include shipping (where noted) to CONUS, USPS parcel post with tracking information. No international shipping. No paypal, I have been using zelle thru Chase for years now with no issues. Prices OBO.

Thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
1) Brand new sealed never used OEM VVT solenoid intake side, GM/AC Delco 12679099, $35 shipped
View attachment 116110
View attachment 116111

2) Brand new never used, custom made power steering reservoir heatshield, as seen here

and

will also include aluminium reflecting heatwrap free, $55 shipped
View attachment 116112
View attachment 116113
View attachment 116114

3) Like new center armrest/e-brake cover, no rips/tears/broken tabs, from 5sp manual trans. $10 and actual shipping charges based on your address.
View attachment 116115
View attachment 116116

4) Center shifter console from 5sp manual car, has minimal pits and scratches, no broken tabs. Great piece for having covered in CF or repainted to match interior color, does not include cup holder, $140 shipped

View attachment 116118
View attachment 116119
View attachment 116120
Literally just bought JUST the turbo heatshield from Tim for $100...
Damnit

·
Registered
613 Posts
That is hands down the best price I have ever seen on a center console anywhere. Congrats to @Super Serg on the deal of a lifetime on that. Come to think of it didn't you beat me to a center console before?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Is he hoarding them?
Ha, that's one way to create supply and demand! I believe he has said before he has multiple cars, I'm guessing they all needed new center consoles. He has a knack for getting to them first though!

I ended up reupholstering my original broken one, but I was lucky enough to pick up another for under $50 shipped, but it had a small cut on the back side by the cup holder. You almost don't see it, but I know it's there. I just decided the stock one looked better IMO after I had it reupholstered.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
That is hands down the best price I have ever seen on a center console anywhere. Congrats to @Super Serg on the deal of a lifetime on that. Come to think of it didn't you beat me to a center console before?
Ha! Thanks!

The only other one I bought was years ago; a brand new, sealed in box one, but it had a different print pattern (sol vs Sky). I feel ya though. I’ve felt that sting more than once, when you see something up for sale, but someone else grabbed it by the time you saw the post.

And yes, I remember that one you repaired and sold. You did an incredible job on that marine grade material and stitching. Glad you got top dollar for it.

This is DEF a good price, and I’m excited to Finally have a non-broken Sky one.

Is he hoarding them?
William...
and here I thought we were friends...

·
Registered
613 Posts
Can we still buy the center armrest from GM?
The “rear console” as it’s known is discontinued. There is some old new stock out there though. I usually see them go for around close to $200 online. Usually good condition used ones go for around $100+.

Ha! Thanks!

The only other one I bought was years ago; a brand new, sealed in box one, but it had a different print pattern (sol vs Sky). I feel ya though. I’ve felt that sting more than once, when you see something up for sale, but someone else grabbed it by the time you saw the post.

And yes, I remember that one you repaired and sold. You did an incredible job on that marine grade material and stitching. Glad you got top dollar for it.

This is DEF a good price, and I’m excited to Finally have a non-broken Sky one.
Hmmm are you sure about that?😎

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
The “rear console” as it’s known is discontinued. There is some old new stock out there though. I usually see them go for around close to $200 online. Usually good condition used ones go for around $100+.

Hmmm are you sure about that?😎
COVID time feels like years to be honest

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Hmmm are you sure about that?
Yup, that’s the one. The only one I’ve ever bought here. It ended up being for a Solstice.

Funny. 2020 was so wild, it felt as though that purchase was years ago. I stand corrected. It was a year ago.

Come to think of it didn't you beat me to a center console before?
And now that I see that original post, it’s embarrassing you think I beat you to it. It went up for sale on the 4th... I claimed it a day later... and you mosied on in a day after that!

Either way, congrats on asking $150 for yours and finding one for less than $50 afterwards. You definitely have bragging rights on those transactions.

Shoot me a PM if you’d like to add anything else. Let’s not sidetrack someone else’s sale post.

Thx brochaco!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Yup, that’s the one. The only one I’ve ever bought here. It ended up being for a Solstice.

Funny. 2020 was so wild, it felt as though that purchase was years ago. I stand corrected. It was a year ago.

And now that I see that original post, it’s embarrassing you think I beat you to it. It went up for sale on the 4th... I claimed it a day later... and you mosied on in a day after that!

Either way, congrats on asking $150 for yours and finding one for less than $50 afterwards. You definitely have bragging rights on those transactions.

Shoot me a PM if you’d like to add anything else. Let’s not sidetrack someone else’s sale post.

Thx brochaco!
No hard feelings and also not looking to start any drama, I just couldn’t resist when I saw you said it had been years. I was just giving you a hard time. I’m guessing it looks like I took it too far, so I’ll apologize for that. I’ll share that apology publicly no reason to PM. I often forget that I don’t actually know any of y’all and you don’t know me.

I had just been laughing to myself the last time that I had remembered one of these posted for a great price you were also able to buy that one too before I saw it. I just found it ironic, even if it was also a day late again. More irony.

FWIW, I sold my reupholstered console for what I had in it. I didn’t rip anybody off.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts