Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the complete turbo and intercooler setup that I just removed from a 2007 2.4L. Kit is complete from the exhaust manifold to the air filter to the tube that connects to the throttle body. Has a catalytic convertor eliminator pipe.

I would like to reinstall the factory equipment on the intake and exhaust side if anyone has those parts. Looking for complete intake setup prior to the throttle body, and the exhaust manifold and catalytic convertor. Would trade even up for those components. Anybody have a good source for used parts for these cars?

I removed and labelled everything. Easy install. Oil supply and return line and complete hookup to the factory exhaust pipe after the cat.

Jeff
Detroit

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much for the entire kit?
Also why are you selling it?
I'll sell the entire kit for $500. I originally took the manifold off to reweld a spot that cracked. After removing the manifold, I realized it was cracked in 3 spots and just poorly made all around. Everything else is perfectly functional. I just drove the car 100 miles home when I bought it.

Intercooler
All pipes and tubing
Cat Eliminator pipe
turbo and inlet air tubing
Oil Lines supply and return
High pressure fitting that goes right into the main oil gallery of the block.
Modified front plate that simply bolts on for oil return to the engine

You will need to make a new manifold or have someone repair this one.

I'm just selling it because the car is for my wife and she wants it back to completely stock format.

I can send you some pictures but cannot send thru this computer. I'll text them to you.

Jeff
313 363 8093

·
Administrator
7,202 Posts
I'll sell the entire kit for $500. I originally took the manifold off to reweld a spot that cracked. After removing the manifold, I realized it was cracked in 3 spots and just poorly made all around. Everything else is perfectly functional. I just drove the car 100 miles home when I bought it.

Intercooler
All pipes and tubing
Cat Eliminator pipe
turbo and inlet air tubing
Oil Lines supply and return
High pressure fitting that goes right into the main oil gallery of the block.
Modified front plate that simply bolts on for oil return to the engine

You will need to make a new manifold or have someone repair this one.

I'm just selling it because the car is for my wife and she wants it back to completely stock format.

I can send you some pictures but cannot send thru this computer. I'll text them to you.

Jeff
Cracks in exhaust manifolds are pretty common, and may not be a concern, depending on where they are.

Just an observation, but phone numbers posted on the internet have been known to be a security problem.

·
Registered
2007 emerald green 2.4
120 Posts
Hey Jeff, replied to your other thread but I have most of what your looking for, if you wanna pay for shipping, I have no need for it, we can talk about what you have but I'd rather give it to someone than store it in boxes...

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
I texted him he told me it was sold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts