Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We talked the other night about pinstriping your midnight blue Sky, here is an Idea what it may look like...
:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
ooooo that's hot.....pink :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nighttripper said:
ooooo that's hot.....pink :lol: :cheers:
thats what she asked for :D

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
She'll look great in it.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I like where the lines were put. Really pops the louvers on the side :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just playing around here

thought i would try some pink outlined flames for her

Attachments

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Did you scare her away?

"No 24 PT Pink Font For You!!!"

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
1994SC2 said:
Did you scare her away?

"No 24 PT Pink Font For You!!!"

TOO COOL.... LOVE IT....... I LIKE THE FLAMES BETTER.... WOW.... no, he didnt scare me away... been running errands...... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
We talked the other night about pinstriping your midnight blue Sky, here is an Idea what it may look like...
:)

YOU ARE WAY TOOO AWESOME.... TY TY TY....... i like the lines.. but if i did lines, there would have to be a little white line also.....that is so cool.... I LOVE THE FLAMES........ :D SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SkyBaby said:
YOU ARE WAY TOOO AWESOME.... TY TY TY....... i like the lines.. but if i did lines, there would have to be a little white line also.....that is so cool.... I LOVE THE FLAMES........ :D SkyBaby-07
Actually I prefer this, silver stripes....

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
rick112 said:
She'll look great in it.
Gosh... i hope so....... THAT IS AWESOME....... SkyBaby-07 TY

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Actually I prefer this, silver stripes....
Can we stick a thin pink one between the silver?.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
17,740 Posts
I hate to be grim reaper....but all of those lines detrack from the car. Need a better idea. I cannot come up with one. I know someone else may be more innovative. That blue may not call for pinstriping....usually the pinstriping matches the interior color of the car....but u cannot put black on a blue car with black interior seats...Good Luck.

Just an afterthought....take a look at the first picture at the gallery. It shows racing stripes down the center. I would go with that...maybe in silver.

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
marlboromike said:
I hate to be grim reaper....but all of those lines detrack from the car. Need a better idea. I cannot come up with one. I know someone else may be more innovative. That blue may not call for pinstriping....usually the pinstriping matches the interior color of the car....but u cannot put black on a blue car with black interior seats...Good Luck.

Just an afterthought....take a look at the first picture at the gallery. It shows racing stripes down the center. I would go with that...maybe in silver.

MarlboroMike
Well in ly opinion I don't want any stripes for a while on my car, untill i see another one close by just like it, then it will be to set it apart from the other one...The color of the pinstripe can be any contrasting color, silver would look good on the blue because of the silver winshield surround and silver behind the seats....

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I like the silver...hell even the pink looks good

You could smear dog crap on this car and it would look good...the only photoshope I saw and hated was that big ass spoiler...that put the "Ugg" in Ugly.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
I like the silver...hell even the pink looks good

You could smear dog crap on this car and it would look good...the only photoshope I saw and hated was that big ass spoiler...that put the "Ugg" in Ugly.
\

Thank you...... i love the stripes...... and the flames even better........ yea.. the icky huge spoiler is a :nono: SkyBaby-07

1 - 20 of 33 Posts