Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news!

Yesterday I was thinking about the whole not-being-able-to-get-the-red/black thing. I had to opt for the black/black interior instead. I really wanted the red/black - especially with a black car.

Anyway, this morning I called my dealer to see if they could change the exterior color to Graphite instead. I thought I would like that color combo instead. He didn't think it would be a problem since my order just went in two days ago. He said to check back tomorrow to see if it went through.

Well, not 10 minutes later, he called me back. He "just for the heck of it" tried to put in the red/black again and it was accepted!!!!! :D I'm getting what I originally wanted!!! :cool: Yeah!!!

I hope this is positive news to those who haven't gotten their images yet!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Great News!! :cheers:

You would think they would only offer for order what they can produce, but it is a brand new vehicle and they are ramping up slowly. Which, hopefully means that we will be getting a very well built car! :cool:

·
Registered
314 Posts
We got exciting news from our dealership's owner this afternoon. Last Tuesday the 14th he called to say our image was in... and he customized it to fit us. When he entered the order it would NOT accept the red leather. Bummer! The rest of last week he tried to modify our order from black to red inserts. Friday the 17th he could finally get red but then automatic returned "not available". He left us with everything, auto, spoiler, chrome but black over the weekend. This afternoon he tried again and YIPPIE it let him alter the black to red and left the rest as we wanted. This will be the 3rd car ordered for the dealership and the first they've "customized". We are extremely pleased with the owner's tenacity in getting our order modified to suit our wish list. I can hardly believe it - we are no longer on the waiting to order list!!!!
:driving:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.