Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that Ernest and Myself are each number 1 at are dealerships, and have done all we need to do now but wait. But how about everbody else?

The hard thing about this whole thing is, I will be leaving town for 2 weeks..And though I do not think it will happen, I would just die if it comes in.

Long Vacation to Hawaii with the wife,,,,,,,,,,,pphjj5

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
#2 still waiting on image.
The dealer used the first image for his demo. so he should get it about the same time you get yours.

but if you need someone to pick up your sky for ya......:thumbs:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Same here still waiting for that image.

·
Registered
76 Posts
pphjj5 said:
I know that Ernest and Myself are each number 1 at are dealerships, and have done all we need to do now but wait. But how about everbody else?

The hard thing about this whole thing is, I will be leaving town for 2 weeks..And though I do not think it will happen, I would just die if it comes in.

You say you are number 1 at the dealership. But has the factory accepted the order from the dealer? Did the dealer give you the production number and date? It goes through so many stages. Dealers are not reliable as you will all find out.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I too am a number 1, and the dealer has not been able to send an order at this time. They will probably be getting a car (or two) that is not to any specific specifications and if it fits what I want (highly unlikely) I'll take that one, otherwise the story for now is no order even for me.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SolSky_Designs said:
You say you are number 1 at the dealership. But has the factory accepted the order from the dealer? Did the dealer give you the production number and date? It goes through so many stages. Dealers are not reliable as you will all find out.
Yes I am number 1....Yes I have a order number.and yes they have excepted the order////I'am expecting the Vin next..My dealer is not taking a car for the floor he is selling them all...

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'm #3 on the list after my dealer gets theirs. I'm just waiting on my image! I was hoping the rumor would be true about the three images being released today. Doesn't appear to have happened! That would mean I could have put my order in today. Maybe tomorrow??!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
NC Sky said:
I'm #3 on the list after my dealer gets theirs. I'm just waiting on my image! I was hoping the rumor would be true about the three images being released today. Doesn't appear to have happened! That would mean I could have put my order in today. Maybe tomorrow??!! :lol:
I have no number, I am one of those getting a dealers image. I have an order ID six digit alpha-numeric, Event Code,, and two passed TPW"s. So I guess I am pretty well into the plant pipeline (word used by plant), they are even using plant codes on my order, everytime they change the TPW:banghead:

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
pphjj5 said:

Don't worry -- I'll grab your SKY and take care of it..

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I am number one at my dealer - pending an image. He used his first image for the dealer demo. One drawback is that I want an auto so, if there is a consraint on the auto I'll have to wait. I will be the first auto image submitted.

·
Registered
85 Posts

I am #2 at one dealer and #6 at another, a back up. The first dealer may decide to add an upcharge. They would never put it in writing for me so the reason for the backup. :banghead: :nono: The place that I am #6, I have in writing that they will only charge MSRP, no add-ons. We will see.:confused:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Fred...if you are by any chance related to Chuck I bet they would just give you a sky out of sheer terror.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
I am first on the list. #1 image went to dealer demo. I'm next. Skip....:cool:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I was #4 or #5 but I seem to be #1 from what my dealer last told me. I sometimes think he is blowing sunshine up my ass though. For all I know I could be the only one who's ordered a Sky from him.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Well, i am currently #8, i was #9... but the GM of my dealership gets the first one.. and another member of our little family is #2.... supposedly there were 2-3 cancellations.. cuz she was #4 or something like that... but somehow.. i didnt get moved up...... :confused: not sure what is going on. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
750 Posts
sob story

ok time for my sob story. I haven't posted on here for a couple of months. I was #1 at my dealership. but had to take my deposit back as my friend wrecked my current car :banghead: ok so I'll never let anyone else borrow my car. I ended up spending 2k on fixing my car and still not running as it was before. too bad I didn't have comp and coll on my insurance huh. :jester: oh well. now I'm forced to make up my mind do I want to wait to get the coolest car ever (take in consideration I have a GF and we are pretty serious and this would be my only car) or settle for one of the other 3 I'm looking at... pt cruzer convertable, mustang convertable, or eclipse convertable. I'm back in the hunt for another car. (but my dealership already has like 3 other saturn skys in line before me.... UGH) i wish I could talk to the other people on the list I'm sure they would understand and let me move to the front of the line (yea right would I:lol: )

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Mustang would be worth it because they are losing money just trying to stay in bussiness. Go for below MSRP. Skip....:cheers:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Sky4christ said:
ok time for my sob story. I haven't posted on here for a couple of months. I was #1 at my dealership. but had to take my deposit back as my friend wrecked my current car :banghead: ok so I'll never let anyone else borrow my car. I ended up spending 2k on fixing my car and still not running as it was before. too bad I didn't have comp and coll on my insurance huh. :jester: oh well. now I'm forced to make up my mind do I want to wait to get the coolest car ever (take in consideration I have a GF and we are pretty serious and this would be my only car) or settle for one of the other 3 I'm looking at... pt cruzer convertable, mustang convertable, or eclipse convertable. I'm back in the hunt for another car. (but my dealership already has like 3 other saturn skys in line before me.... UGH) i wish I could talk to the other people on the list I'm sure they would understand and let me move to the front of the line (yea right would I:lol: )
It looks like you are waiting for a redline..if that is the case you might as well wait for them to be manufactured later in the year. # Numbers won't matter much then. Just stay on a list.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I really don't see a RL coming till way late this year, or early next year. I have been promised a dealer image then also. In the meantime I will be more than content driving the one I have coming. Might be to much car this old fuddy duddy anyway, but I am willing to try.:lol: :lol:

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm the number 1 at my dealer... as a matter of fact I'm number #1 in my city because the 4 Saturn dealer are own by the same guy! :cheers:

1,000$ Deposit on September 23rd

1 - 20 of 47 Posts