Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my regular manual and only have the 21 page "Getting To Know Your 2007 Sky" info book for the time being.

While looking at the picture of the radio on page 10, I noticed the first two buttons are FAV & MENU. On my radio the first two buttons are RDM & RPT.

Could this be the upgraded radio pictures? I don't have FAV or Menu anywhere on my basic radio.

Anyone else??

·
Registered
61 Posts
I ordered the basic radio as well for my R/L; you can have my booklet as I am gonna put a touchscreen navigation system in it insead. The catch is you'll have to wait until December when I'm supposedly getting my new toy.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I lost my regular manual and only have the 21 page "Getting To Know Your 2007 Sky" info book for the time being.

While looking at the picture of the radio on page 10, I noticed the first two buttons are FAV & MENU. On my radio the first two buttons are RDM & RPT.

Could this be the upgraded radio pictures? I don't have FAV or Menu anywhere on my basic radio.

Anyone else??
Yes...FAV/MENU are buttons that are on the upgraded radio. They are used to program both regular radio stations as well as XM stations as "presets".

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Radio/nav

I ordered the basic radio as well for my R/L; you can have my booklet as I am gonna put a touchscreen navigation system in it insead. The catch is you'll have to wait until December when I'm supposedly getting my new toy.
Who will have the radioi/nav in Dec? I've been checking with different suppliers over the last month and no one has any idea of product availability.:confused:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Who will have the radioi/nav in Dec? I've been checking with different suppliers over the last month and no one has any idea of product availability.:confused:
You can use whatever you wanted aftermarket. Might have the J-rig the wiring harness but that's not too hard.

·
Registered
61 Posts

Pioneer or Alpine Double DIN unit. I have a touchscreen Pioneer AVIC-N3 w/camera in my SRT-4 and love it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts