1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
"The Sexiest Cars 2006: Forbes

© Saturn

Sexiest Car For College Students: Saturn Sky
Base Price: $23,690

A new Saturn Sky roadster was one of the prizes for the young fashion designers on Bravo’s Project Runway, and the car is indeed a hot one for twentysomethings. It is affordable, sexy, fun and new enough to get a lot of looks on the street."

...twenty somethings! Forbes didn't do a very good survey of who actually buys the Sky!:eek:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Kustomkaps said:
...twenty somethings! Forbes didn't do a very good survey of who actually buys the Sky!:eek:
Well thats my demographic and its the first car I just HAD to have (though that G35 did come close).

I think the headline would be better if it read that it was the best car for college graduates who are seeking their first very car out in the 'real world'.

Because I agree with you guys, although I worked and had money through college, I would have never bought a convertible or anything flashy like the Sky to worry about when I was driving all over campus. I needed a cheap beater with no car payments to throw kegs in and cart fraternity brothers around. Oh, SC2, how I miss you...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Geeze, sorry if I sound like one of those lousy OC TFB's, but I am a junior in college and just bought my SKY. However, fear not, I am making the payments by myself, and working two jobs to support this and my Brooks Brothers habit. No word yet on how the coeds like the SKY yet, though, as school is out now.

·
Registered
483 Posts
1994SC2 said:
Well thats my demographic and its the first car I just HAD to have (though that G35 did come close).

I think the headline would be better if it read that it was the best car for college graduates who are seeking their first very car out in the 'real world'.
I'm also in that demographic. I think there are plenty of us, you just don't see 1,000+ post counts from us as much due to full-time jobs (IMHO).

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
So...THAT is why i had to pay someone off..... to say i am 20 SOMETHING.... lovin' every minute......:cheers: :cool: :cheers: SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
skl8260 said:
I'm also in that demographic. I think there are plenty of us, you just don't see 1,000+ post counts from us as much due to full-time jobs (IMHO).

Hmmmm....... i am going to take that as..... i just have EXTRA time..... even though i dont have a..... 9-5 job...... i have 5 CHILDREN. 3 grandchildren, SEVERAL PETS, no maid at this time....... and hubbys surgery scheduling in between..... that is A FULL TIME JOB... and... i still find time to be here.....that is MY OWN OPINION
SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
113 Posts
WDI-SKY said:
Geeze, sorry if I sound like one of those lousy OC TFB's, but I am a junior in college and just bought my SKY. However, fear not, I am making the payments by myself, and working two jobs to support this and my Brooks Brothers habit. No word yet on how the coeds like the SKY yet, though, as school is out now.
Orange County Trust Fund Bastard/Bitch (-%

tino

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
SkyBaby said:
So...THAT is why i had to pay someone off..... to say i am 20 SOMETHING.... lovin' every minute......:cheers: :cool: :cheers: SkyBaby-07
I see a tatoo........Skip...:drool: :drool: Excuse me....:cool:

·
Registered
483 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Hmmmm....... i am going to take that as..... i just have EXTRA time..... even though i dont have a..... 9-5 job...... i have 5 CHILDREN. 3 grandchildren, SEVERAL PETS, no maid at this time....... and hubbys surgery scheduling in between..... that is A FULL TIME JOB... and... i still find time to be here.....that is MY OWN OPINION
SkyBaby-07
I was just referring to the many retired folks that seem to post more often. No offense was meant to anyone :) . I wanted to point out that there are plenty of us younger guys/gals who are interesting in the SKY.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts