Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
With the radiator in the trunk what makes you think the roof scoop is "pointless"? :D
The side scoops would be to pull cold air to the rear brakes...... just my guess.....

Nice job on the LS engine put up front.....

HoldHard

·
Registered
4 Posts
Roof Scoop is a functional scoop. Used to cool the rear mounted radiator.
you can see the buildup very soon with urban racer. from the acid dipping of the car, to the install of the ls2 motor, it will be on urban racer shortly.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interesting! Thanks for the info guys, I tend to discount the value of our small trunks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
RK Sport sponsored

Unfortunately we got the call a little late for the opener at LBGP, but we are proud to be backing the Falken / Sears Auto Center Saturn Sky drift team.

Next event our products should be on the car. Right Tree? ehem....... :D

Jim Wright
Sales Director
RK Sport Inc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Whats up everyone.
Here are some teaser shots of the sky in action. Let me know what you think!
IF you guys are in the Atlanta area, the car will be making its running debut at Formula Drift at Road Atlanta on May 11th-12th!!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
2008 Falken/Sears Sky Drift Car...

The car in the pictures above was destroyed in a crash in West Virginia the summer of last year. We were contracted by Falken Motorsports to build a brand new Saturn Sky drift car driven by Darren McNamara for the 2008 season.
The new car debuted at the Formula D "Streets of Long Beach" event last weekend and qualified 2nd with minimal testing. To view pictures of the build and of the race, go to myspace.com/autosportdynamics.
More info and pictures will follow on the autosportdynamics.com website soon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts