Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally spotted a local SKY. :) I know they are out there.
Red Sky with black top heading north out of Fort Worth on 35W about 5pm Friday (9/15).
I was in my truck, so I could not give it a Sky wave.
Sure was a pretty car. :cool:

·
Registered
900 Posts
No, I have a tan top.:cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I saw my first Sky in FW

Other than when we were with you guys at TMS, I had not seen another Sky on the road until last Saturday night. I was sitting in Billy Miners in downtown Fort Worth :cheers: when a yellow w/black top cruised by. SWEET! I wish mine had not been in the parking garage...I would have loved to cruise Sundance Square with them.
Susan

·
Registered
420 Posts
Other than when we were with you guys at TMS, I had not seen another Sky on the road until last Saturday night. I was sitting in Billy Miners in downtown Fort Worth :cheers: when a yellow w/black top cruised by. SWEET! I wish mine had not been in the parking garage...I would have loved to cruise Sundance Square with them.
Susan
Well that sure wasn't me! :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
That was me in the yellow sky cruising by Billy Miners! My daughter and I also cruised the stockyards, brick pavement and all...it was such awesome weather! While cruising through Sundance Square area we kept overhearing, "that's a Saturn?"

·
Registered
484 Posts
Absolutley

I live in mansfield and as soon as i can figure out how to post pics on this site i will post some of our yellow sky, but i would love to drive ft.worth with some skys, maybe drive around arlingron, lake grandbury, or other areas just would love to meet some more sky owners here in ft. worth/mansfield areas

John

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Hi Neighbor!!! Welcome aboard the Forum, we are a big family here, and always have room for one more!!:thumbs: We have recently formed a Metro SKY Club, and won first place yesterday at Hooter's Car Show, Club Award!!
Another Car Show Bass Pro Shop parking lot, next Sunday, Nov 4 from 1 - 5.
We will probably meet up a little before then, to show our SKY's as a group.

Looking forward to meeting you all!!!

BTW I have the first delivered R/L in the Lone Star State:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts