Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Straight to the point:

-Girlfriend found a black Solstice with black leather for $23,9xx. It doesnt have power windows or locks & does NOT have a/c... is this a good deal? Im a Sky fan but im just trying to get some insight here. How much extra do you think A/C would really be?

-Thanks

P.S. Vehicle has 450 miles.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
NO AC or windows and locks?

Terrible! I wouldn't pay for it at all

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
You will find that if you put all the stanbdard features on a SKY on a SOL which are options on a SOL, you will see the are close to the same in price. Base SOLS do not have insluated tops, for example, or ONSTAR for another. Still a great car though.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
go to the pontiac site and price this car out with whatever options it has. If the 239xx price is 1 cent more than the msrp price that the site gives you, then he's priced to high in my opinion. I have refused from the beginning to pay over msrp and haven't changed my mind yet.

because it doesn't have the power package, my guess is that there is some sort of markup... but check to be sure before jumping in.

I know here in Cali, pontiac dealers are still adding 2 - 5k to the price.

edit- I just built a Sol at the site, it is possible to get to the 239xx price without the AC or power package. So its possible that he is at MSRP

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
as of 2 days ago... there was a nice shiny red sol at lou bachrodt pontiac in rockford , illinois.... i was told with no markup.... not sure.. but worth checking website...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This vehicle is not at a Pontiac dealership but at a 'high-end' used car dealership. The vehicle has only 450 miles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.