Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you are a 2007 Saturn Sky owner and live in the Southern California area or are willing to come down to the Southern California area, we at MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust are looking to complete our Sky 2.4L cat-back offering.

We have completed pre-production but would like to validate final fitment and try out a few tips for best visual appeal.

For particiation in our Consumer Cooperative Development program we will offer our kit at no cost (with installation), before and after dyno passes and a rental car for the time we have your car to complete the testing at no charge.

Please feel free to PM for details

Richard

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
A shame I don't have my car yet - I coulda made arrangements.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
is this the dual exhaust or single?

did the pipes end up being identical to the ones for the solstice or did they end up having to be bent differently?

I'm interested in your offer but only if its for the dual. I'm also still waiting for someone to offer a dual rear facia to support dual pipes.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
btlfed1500 said:
If you are a 2006 Saturn Sky owner and live in the Southern California area or are willing to come down to the Southern California area, we at MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust are looking to complete our Sky 2.4L cat-back offering.

We have completed pre-production but would like to validate final fitment and try out a few tips for best visual appeal.

For particiation in our Consumer Cooperative Development program we will offer our kit at no cost (with installation), before and after dyno passes and a rental car for the time we have your car to complete the testing at no charge.

Please feel free to PM for details

Richard
Please make sure you view the STICKY on the top of this forum...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wakebord99 said:
Please make sure you view the STICKY on the top of this forum...
We will be making offerings similar to those for the Solstice.

1 - Single OEM style replacement
2 - Dual requiring aftermaket fascia or OEM fascia modification

In the works
3 - Redline specific system

Richard

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
btlfed1500 said:
We will be making offerings similar to those for the Solstice.

1 - Single OEM style replacement
2 - Dual requiring aftermaket fascia or OEM fascia modification

In the works
3 - Redline specific system

Richard
what are the differences between the sol catback and the sky catback?

·
Registered
94 Posts
can i see some pictures what im worries about is the tip becuase i dont think it would look good with a round tip it needs to match the square outlet somebody please help

·
Super Moderator
11,625 Posts
All I know is I'm taking my car in to Magnaflow in a couple weeks and they are going to prototype a single exhaust on the car. I'm assuming that you could look at the single Sol cat back they have and get some idea.

But the Sky specific one isn't made yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.