Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its that time again. We have a fully developed system we need to verify HP and sound for the NEW RLs.

If a local (Southern California) owner is interested in our MagnaFlow exhaust this is an opportunity to get one for free. We have both a 2.5" and 3.0" offering we need to verify on Production based models. We have had access to some development cars from GM but need an actual production car to work out the exact fitment and actual power numbers.

If you are interested please post here and we can go over the details.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Question for ya. Just ordered the quad-tip system 16664 today for my redline. Was under the impression this system will work for the 2.0. What i didn't know is that it'd be available in 3 inch. Hope to hear back from ya.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
the base and RL Xaust are the same Xact mount and everything just one is 1 out the other is 2 out..

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Its that time again. We have a fully developed system we need to verify HP and sound for the NEW RLs.

If a local (Southern California) owner is interested in our MagnaFlow exhaust this is an opportunity to get one for free. We have both a 2.5" and 3.0" offering we need to verify on Production based models. We have had access to some development cars from GM but need an actual production car to work out the exact fitment and actual power numbers.

If you are interested please post here and we can go over the details.
If I wasn't half way across the country I would bring one to you Thursday. My loss. But I do have questions. Do you believe the 3" will be a better choice for performance? I know that the dyno will answer that, but what do you expect? When do you think it will be available for purchase? Will it be a FULL cat-back? Last, what tips will it have? Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
165 Posts
100% stock 2007 Sky in the high desert (antelope Valley) with automatic trans.
How many days do you want it and when?

·
Registered
118 Posts
free exhaust

I am more than interested with your offer I live in So. Cal.
Pm me so I can get all the info.......Jimmyrc

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
If you're looking for a base SKY, go with jimmyrc. I already have a custom exhaust on my base SKY.

If you're looking for a Red Line, I'm your man. It's just out of the break-in period. I live in Rancho Santa Margarita just off Antonio...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We are infact looking for a Redline.

We are looking for testing results from both the 2.5" and 3" cat-backs.

You are correct in that the NON-RL and RL exhaust having the same mounting and routing.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
We are infact looking for a Redline.

We are looking for testing results from both the 2.5" and 3" cat-backs.

You are correct in that the NON-RL and RL exhaust having the same mounting and routing.
Thanks alot for the response. I ordered the 2.5 inch system yesterday. Any idea on when the 3 inch system will be out? Not tham I'm expecting a terrible difference in numbers from the two systems.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Looks like I am the guy. The MagnaFlow shop is walkable from my house. How handy is THAT?

And - best part of all - I bet I don't even have to order a Red Line rear valance to get the dual exhaust! By the strangest of coincidences, my car came with one for free!

:glol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts