Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

"I Drove a Saturn Sky Today!
I went to get an oil change at the dealer today and lo&behold a sky had just come in...They were about to put it on the showroom floor but I asked if I could zip around the parking lot first. THEY SAID OK! It is very cool...Some things I think they got right on it are as follows:
The gauges are much cooler and easier to read than the Solstice!
There is less badging on the car...no saturn logo on the side panel
The cars interior SEEMS more refined...
The shifter is cooler!
The knobs look better!
The color is awesome....Yellow!
The tail pipe is pretty cool

Thats about it I might go get some Pictures later...PS it is up for sale! not a pre order....hmmmm a sol and a sky....should I?"

Green with envy?:thumbs:
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13774

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Oh-oh!! YELLOW is my color too -- good to hear it looked cool in person.
Someone said the yellow was identical to the yellow on the Chevy Cobalt? Is this true? I pass one every day and if that IS the yellow -- Yeah Baby!!
:) :cheers: :cool: :driving:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
bubbacc said:
PS it is up for sale! not a pre order....hmmmm a sol and a sky....should I?
Wow, something tells me that the car must be way over MSRP to have no buyer claimed for it. Perhaps it is in some remote location where there is less demand, but just from seeing the obsession we all share (and granted we are probably the exception to the general market) I'd think something has to be fishy to have no buyer for it. Or... Maybe they decided last second to sell the demo?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
bubbacc said:

"I Drove a Saturn Sky Today!
I went to get an oil change at the dealer today and lo&behold a sky had just come in...They were about to put it on the showroom floor but I asked if I could zip around the parking lot first. THEY SAID OK! It is very cool...Some things I think they got right on it are as follows:
The gauges are much cooler and easier to read than the Solstice!
There is less badging on the car...no saturn logo on the side panel
The cars interior SEEMS more refined...
The shifter is cooler!
The knobs look better!
The color is awesome....Yellow!
The tail pipe is pretty cool

Thats about it I might go get some Pictures later...PS it is up for sale! not a pre order....hmmmm a sol and a sky....should I?"

Green with envy?:thumbs:
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13774
Why not thats the million dolllar family

1 - 4 of 4 Posts