Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am writing for some encouragement from my fellow Canadian SKY purchasers. I am so frusterated with my dealerships lack of information on the progression of my car & the expected arrival date (that by the way changes weekly) that I think I'm going mental :lol: . If any other fellow Canadians have any updates other than the May 11th universal Canadian dealership revealing date, please forward any updates to me because I swear I'm going crazy waiting for the damn thing to arrive.

:cheers:

P.S

If any lucky American's have picked up there car already want to forward pictures I would luv to see them to ensure that all this BS is worth waiting for!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
We are all in the same boat as you. I work here and I don't know any more than what has already been said on this board.

Make a few phone calls and let them know how upset you are. Maybe they will release a little info if we all stir the pot

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CdnSkyGuy said:
We are all in the same boat as you. I work here and I don't know any more than what has already been said on this board.

Make a few phone calls and let them know how upset you are. Maybe they will release a little info if we all stir the pot

Where do I call though I have expressed these concerns & dissapointment to my dealership many times & still have received the same lack of information/confirmation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts