Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE: 2008 Saturn Sky REDLINE Turbo Convertible, Dark Green Metallic with Tan Top, 32,000 actual Miles, Immaculate Condition. Asking $12,600 Contact Bill for more details at 602-300-0447 or 480-836-7822.

You won't find a nicer REDLINE, and priced much below market. This car is immaculate with no dings on the body finish or the wheels. And, YES, this is an automatic with a brand new battery. The Michelin tires are very low miles, below 10K. Call Bill before he trades it in. :- )) This link should take you to additional photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vzr20lkne72ogq5/AADEWTzi0BhJ-cTmkogLw0XGa?dl=0 IF NOT, let me know and I will post five more photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
A lot of folks that are looking for a car like the sky would be looking for specifically a manual or an automatic.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A lot of folks that are looking for a car like the sky would be looking for specifically a manual or an automatic.
Whoops! You are so right. Forgot to mention it is an automatic and has brand new battery last week. The Michelin tires are below 10K use.

Thanks Flashy for catching that. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
5,425 Posts
Bill I mentioned it to my cousin living in Mesa. They are wanting one, this might work. I will PM their names to you in case they call.
Bob

·
Registered
20 Posts
Whoops! You are so right. Forgot to mention it is an automatic and has brand new battery last week. The Michelin tires are below 10K use.

Thanks Flashy for catching that. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
He's right. I can't go Automatic.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Don’t blame you for looking. Damn nice car:)
I'm looking for no good reason.
Have an 07 in great shape for 2 years and love it. But it's a Base
so power is lacking. I have the need
for speed? Want to drive a RL and I'll know in minutes if I need a change.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Not trying to talk you out of buying a car, but there are shops like DDM, PAW and more that do amazing things with a base Sky. That is dependent on your budget and expectations.
As you know from being on the Forum, the many tales of purchasing a used Sky. The Good, Bad and the Ugly. You know the history of your car, and you “love it”. Doing upgrades or having them done for you is another option.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts