Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting the Sky back up for sale. Had decided to keep it but now we may be moving out of state. Wife hates to sell her baby but it's not her primary mode of transport any more and we could use one less car payment. Don't let the miles fool you, the car runs and looks great. She drove it 56 miles each way going to work and back. Lots of highway miles.

2008 Sky Redline
2.0 liter Turbo 4 cyld.
5 Speed manual trans
Silver
Fully loaded
Avg 31 mpg hwy
Dealer installed Fujita cold air intake and inter-cooler piping
Monsoon sound system
XM satellite radio
Hard to find red and black leather interior
New tires
Dealer maintained with nothing but Mobile 1 synthetic
Have only used premium gas
99500 highway miles
Car has been an excellent daily driver
Asking $13,000
Car is located in Houston, Tx
email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
235 Posts
that is priced too low bud! its too nice to let go that cheap!
I'd say it's a little low for a starting price. You've got to give yourself a little haggle room.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I agree with the previous posts. You might end up at that price (depending on circumstances that you control) but why start there...

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
I think he's probably priced it to sell. My attitude comes from running an antique business where the philosophy is "mark it up and move it on, I ain't running a museum."

Sitting inventory isn't bringing cash in.

Again, I think the pricing reflects the nearly 100,000 miles on the odo.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it will be a little slower to move with the higher mileage so I priced it accordingly, even though to look at it and drive it you would never know it had that many.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I have been thinking of getting back into a Sky. I prefer a Ruby Red but i had Silver before and i could go that way again...
$13k is probably close to a fair price....i have been seeing Sky's going for $10-14k with 90-110k miles so its within a fair range.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts