Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale is my 2009 Saturn Sky Redline Hydro Blue SE Manual. Many upgrades not all installed but all included. Only 89 made in this limited edition and of those only 49 were Redlines and only 4 I believe we're manual. Car has just about 41k miles on it and is garage kept. Car was recently fully detailed with factory stripe removed.
Saturn Sky Hydro Blue SE:
Bolt Pattern - 5 X 110

☑ $250 Cold Air Intake
☑ $20 3rd Brake Light Tint
☑ $239 Window Tint
☑ $185 Wind Restrictor
☑ $3 Springs to open Trunk
☑ $90 Waterfall Cup Holder
☑ $800 Magnaflow Exhaust
☑ $5 Saturn Logo Valve Stem Caps
☑ $8 Short Antenna
☑ $435 Vinyl Wraps
☑ $300 Intercooler Pipes (not installed) DDM
☑ $15 Push Button Start (not installed)
☑ $100 Blacked Out Break Lights
☑ $4 Side Mirror Decals
☑ $90 Gauge Pillar Pod (not installed)
☑ $139 HID Headlight Conversion
Head Unit
☑ $85 Radiator Hose (not installed)
☑ $110 Venom Brace
☑ $95 Glow Shift Gauges (not installed)
☑ $20 Side Marker Lights Smoked
☑ $25 Stripe Removal
☑ $0 Side GM Logo Removal
☑ $200 Back up camera
☑ $2300 Kenwood
Asking $22,500 just trying to get what I owe and cover some of my upgrades. Car runs great and is in pristine condition. I am located in South Jersey. Please PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
:eek: B E A U T I F U L :drool: . . . Are you sure you want to let this car go? :confused:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well good luck with selling it. Someone who has been waiting for one like this will probably not hesitate! I envy the lucky person who buys it, it really is gorgeous.

·
Registered
750 Posts
WHAT another Hydro blue for Sale tell me it ain't so Rob!!
Well I know for a fact whoever gets it will love it. I Love my Hydro.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No problem. And the tint color is whatever the middle grade darkness is if you like the way mine look. Plus all 3M tint installs are garunteed for life

·
Registered
750 Posts
No problem. And the tint color is whatever the middle grade darkness is if you like the way mine look. Plus all 3M tint installs are garunteed for life
just a correction, I have a redline manual hydro as well and I've seen others on the site. according to comp nine the #is 20 stick shift redline hydros but that doesn't mean comp nine is completely accurate either...

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
What is the vynl wrap that is on? Do you have any pics of the interior? can you send me the vin? thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The vinyl is Carbon Fiber, the silver around the windshield, the silver center console piece with that stupid cupholder removed and cover and the silver waterfall panel behind the seats. I have the car in storage so I won't be taking more pics anytime soon. What do you need the VIN for?

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
To look up the vehicle repair history, options, service records. The usual.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.