Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Good luck with the sale, it's a beautiful car. I've always loved, loved the wheels on the Special Editions...
Thanks! I should also mention that in addition to the custom-fit car cover, the car comes with a new wind-deflector (with instructions/hardware; not installed yet), a 2009 Sky sales brochure (no mention of Hydro Blue!), along with the usual - two keys/fobs, manual, etc.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Spring is here and it's time to move the Sky. Price lowered to $19.9k. All important details are in the original post. The car is like new, and I hope to find it a good home.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Final posting here on the forum. I'd like to move the Sky asap, so I'm willing to accept any reasonable offer. You will get a very fair deal on a like-new Hydro Sky :)

Here is a photo of the car while I was moving toys around in preparation for the Uconn car show (Can you find it?). Of the hundreds of other cars present, there was only one other Sky at the show. Needless to say, my car was very well received. Zipping along the highway alongside 3 other friends in their cool rides has been the highlight of my year so far. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Final posting here on the forum. I'd like to move the Sky asap, so I'm willing to accept any reasonable offer. You will get a very fair deal on a like-new Hydro Sky :)

Here is a photo of the car while I was moving toys around in preparation for the Uconn car show (Can you find it?). Of the hundreds of other cars present, there was only one other Sky at the show. Needless to say, my car was very well received. Zipping along the highway alongside 3 other friends in their cool rides has been the highlight of my year so far. :D
Have you tried posting this on Hemmings or Ebay? Regardless take LOTS of pics all angles, engine bay, underside, etc, and post a video on YT if possible.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Now on Craigslist. $19,900.

https://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/d/southington-2009-saturn-sky-hydro-blue/6883340922.html (pics)

For sale is my Saturn Sky Hydro Blue Limited Edition roadster. One of 89 produced in this spectacular color, this car is like brand new with only 2,600 original miles. This sporty little convertible is fully loaded, featuring a 6-disc cd changer, power windows, mirrors and locks, A/C, Onstar, 18 inch wheels with like new tires.

This vehicle is pristine. As the second adult owner of the car, there are no modifications or changes from original manufacture. It is only driven in good weather, and otherwise stays in a garage under a custom-fit cover (included in the sale). The 5-speed manual transmission shifts perfectly and the car runs like new. Everything works as it should. The paint is virtually flawless, and the interior looks like it's never been sat in. This is quite possibly one of the finest Sky's out there, in arguably the best color available. No disappointments.

I am downsizing the collection, so the Sky needs a new home. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you--

21 - 29 of 29 Posts