Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had another thread going for a Maisto one I was selling and had these listed as also available in the comments. To help clean up my listings and since the Maisto one has sold, I wanted to consolidate to just a for sale thread for the Bburago die-casts. (Yes there are two "B"s, I double checked)

I currently have 2 new in the box Bburago Street Fire die-casts 1/32 scale. Both are red and have never been opened. They are mounted on a black pedestal if you wanted to remove them from the box to display. Doors open and tires spin. I have these listed on eBay for $120 + shipping each.

Offered here to forum members for $100 + shipping each.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good news! My seller reached out to me to let me know he found a few more Bburago Opel GT Metal Kits just like the ones that I sold rather quickly.

If there is enough interest I'll order up the rest since it saves on international shipping cost to combine and then I'll offer them for sale here.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What is the scale of the OPEL?
Is it a prefab diecast or a glue together model?
The Opel's are 1/32 scale as well. They are a metal model kit (diecast metal body/ plastic everything else), basically they are the same as the prefab models, but you assemble them yourself, but without any paint or glue.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
The order just arrived and I now have some more available. This is it though, I bought the remainder of his inventory. I have these listed on eBay, but if you're interested in any let me know, same as I had them last time to forum members;

$100-Saturn Sky NIB (Silver or Red)
$60- Opel GT Model Kit NIB (Red Only)
Plus shipping.

Red Opel GT Metal Kit NIB

Saturn Sky Die-cast Red

Saturn Sky Die-cast Silver - SOLD OUT

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just a bump. I've been off doing other things, but I've sold a couple on eBay. Hopefully those folks weren't members here on the forum they could of saved a few bucks.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What do you need from me to purchase the red sky die cast?
I'll send you a PM and we can work out the details. Pretty simple, I just need your address so I can figure shipping, and then I'll give you my PayPal or Venmo whichever you prefer for payment. I can have it out the door tomorrow. USPS already has come by for today.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts