Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be fun to see the sky in a few different color variations. I'm working on some others, but here are a few to start.

My favorite, Candy Apple Red.

Here's my attempt at what I think the Bluestone will look like.

Plum Crazy

Purplelicious

Bodacious Blue

Passion Pink

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
marklynn70 said:
Great job, lets see how it would look in the orange. :thumbs:
That's the color I'm working on now. :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
NICE JOB ON THE ORANGE....

Would have loved to see the Sky in that color.

I did a few colors myself...Good job with photoshop...I use the program every day!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
REDSKY said:
NICE JOB ON THE ORANGE....

Would have loved to see the Sky in that color.

I did a few colors myself...Good job with photoshop...I use the program every day!
Thanks man, I'm just a hacker at it really, I wish I knew how to use it better. I really got into teaching myself some of it because I change wheels on my vehicles so much. I wanted to make sure I'd like the wheels before I bought them.

Here's another one someone requested. Brown is not my color choice, but I thought this was the best hue of brown for the Sky.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Don't see the brown...but anyway...hey next start trying to do some ground effect kits and wings with Photoshop...lol..

I have done a few things with the SKY...ck out my GALLERY to get some ideas...I haven't done anythign major but you have to start somewhere.

LATERZ:thumbs:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Buzz Lightyear said:
Thanks man, I'm just a hacker at it really, I wish I knew how to use it better. I really got into teaching myself some of it because I change wheels on my vehicles so much. I wanted to make sure I'd like the wheels before I bought them.

Here's another one someone requested. Brown is not my color choice, but I thought this was the best hue of brown for the Sky.

Brown looks good, can ya try tan one?

Thanks, Jay

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Buzz Lightyear said:
I thought it would be fun to see the sky in a few different color variations. I'm working on some others, but here are a few to start.
Since you seem so good at this, can you take one of the official pictures of the Midnight Blue RedLine SKY and change it to Chili Pepper Red and another one in Silver Graphite, can you? :eek: Please... :willy:

Those are the colors I'm trying to decide on... :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
76 Posts
MAN, SKYBABY WILL LOVE THE "PASSION PINK":lol:

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Bluestone

If Bluestone really does look more like your rendition than the photosalready posted on the web then it just might have moved bakc up on my list of possibilities.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2008SKY said:
Brown looks good, can ya try tan one?

Thanks, Jay
Tan's a bit hard to do..here's one attempt. Did you have a lighter or darker color in mind?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SKY Spy said:
Since you seem so good at this, can you take one of the official pictures of the Midnight Blue RedLine SKY and change it to Chili Pepper Red and another one in Silver Graphite, can you? :eek: Please... :willy:

Those are the colors I'm trying to decide on... :thumbs:

Regards,

I wish I could, but I can't work with a dark blue original and get red out of it. I attempted Graphite, but it wasn't quite right.

I'm in EXACTLY the same position as you, swaying between Red and Graphite. If I get the Graphite it will be the Red/Black interior too. I've about made up my mind to get the red, since it is my favorite vehicle color. After seeing this pic of a red one (the pic I'm using for color changes), I think I've decided on Red. Here's the original pic I cropped. It's the best red pic I've seen yet.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Buzz Lightyear said:
Tan's a bit hard to do..here's one attempt. Did you have a lighter or darker color in mind?
How about GOLD!!! :cheers:

BTW, thanks for the RED Pictures. I'm still on the fence. Silver Graphite looks so good, even more "sophisticated," kinda corny but I like it!!! :eek:

Regards,

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Good job if you need any more I have 2000 now...Seal9:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Buzz you can't be this bored...can you? :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
mybetsy said:
MAN, SKYBABY WILL LOVE THE "PASSION PINK":lol:
OMG...THAT IS AWESOME.... YES, BETSY.... I LOVE IT.. I will bring my baby to you.... I WANT HER THAT COLOR!!!!! SkyBaby-07

1 - 20 of 35 Posts