Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I'm going to try and redo my door inserts in the next week or 2....I'm going with white boat vinyl since I can't find a reputable leather dealer by me for it and I refuse to by it off of fleabay. It's a lot more durable then most vinyls and I can get the texture that I want. And white leather is very tough to find anyway.
My seats and inserts are Marine Vinyl and I love it. Very durable and most folks think its the stock leather. Feels like it. Felt like it was best to have it in convertible for durability.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The dang pandemic scares some, and rightfully so.

A friend of mine said another friend of his just had a double-lung transplant. COVID-19 messed up his lungs that badly. He is 58, a healthy non-smoker.

We manage the pandemic with proper respect. We practice as we are instructed and live life, and it is still a good life. If The Lord takes us anyway, then let it be so. We are going to get there sooner or later.

BTW: Robotech..... (y)

·
7,045 Posts
Thanks Marvic. I've only seen these vents on three cars. Mine, Paul Clark's 2JZ swapped Sky and that gray Sky above. They are off a 2013 Mustang...shhhhh...but I think Paul used ones off an actual Mustang...mine and I think the car above used ones FOR a Mustang but are real carbon fiber from ARC and are meant to be more universal.

It has been a while since you've seen it...I've done a few things:

Wilwood 6 piston 13" front brakes. 1 piston rears
8.8:1 forged and coated pistons, forged rods, in a LEA block
Port and polished head with +1mm oversized valves, stiffer valve springs and titanium retainers
WR-4 turbo from PAW
Custom interior

Those are the highlights. LOL...and the hood vents...

View attachment 113093
You created a very beautiful Sky, since I been gone... :cool:
I fact, before I left this forum for a while I really thought you would blow and destroy your SKY, thank God I was wrong, NICE JOB Robo!!! (y)

·
Super Moderator
11,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
You created a very beautiful Sky, since I been gone... :cool:
I fact, before I left this forum for a while I really thought you would blow and destroy your SKY, thank God I was wrong, NICE JOB Robo!!! (y)
Well it isn't too late yet. LOL And I did stretch the head bolts....LOL Thank you though.

Course the recall stuff kept me busy for a while. Can't remember if you were still here when that was going on...

41 - 46 of 46 Posts