Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I snoop around the Sol forum sometimes because I think it is interesting. Anyways...they were saying some guy came on the forum and was trying to hook up dates with "other GAY Solstice owners". HA HA HA...I thought it was hilarious.

Just something to add to my book. I bet he didn't even have a Solstice...just wanted a boyfriend with one.

·
Registered
802 Posts
SkyBaby said:
I guess if that is the only way he can get a ride in one..... ooopsy.. not nice... anyway..... that really happened?... i think there is another way for anyone.... straight or otherwise to go about that type of thing... hmmmm.... interesting info. for your book...... SkyBaby-07
Ah Yes, just the two of us doing the curves up Broke Back Mountain. Side by side in our own "Buttermilk Sky". "Eww, I love that shifter thingy"

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Guys and Gals - let's keep this stuff off the forum, both of them.

You almost-NEVER know who you are communicating with or who you may insult. It is a teeny-tiny-miniscule step from gay-bashing (even in humor) and racial slurs or worse...

Respect and civility are the rules of order both here and Solsticeforum.

In the end, a SKY-owner is a SKY-owner, and a participating member here is a participating member, all are welcome, and we should strive to be tolerant of all backgrounds. We should really try not to be insulting to any specific stereotype or background, lest you drive people away from this site and stunt the growth.

As I'm sure you are aware, that thread also no longer exists over on Solsticeforum - removed at the request of the thread-starting poster due to the rapid escalation in the thread in the negative direction.

I'll keep this thread up for a few days, then prolly close and delete it after people have viewed it. FOLLOW-UP POSTS MUST REMAIN RESPECTFUL AND CIVIL!

(in other words - "beyond thus - here be dragons". This thread is on the edge, so tread carefully)

(you are incorrect, CdnSkyGuy, he DOES own a Solstice).

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I meant nothing harmful on what i said..... just commenting on what was wrote..... i apologize if i offended anyone.. PM me if you wish..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ooppss...sorry, I meant nothing harmful to gay folks either. I guess I would find it funny if straight people were using the forum as a dating site too.

Sorry KappaMan...please don't kick my car out of sequence!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
Ooppss...sorry, I meant nothing harmful to gay folks either. I guess I would find it funny if straight people were using the forum as a dating site too.

Dating?????.....:banghead: . i had a hard enough time getting a date AWAY FROM THE COMP.:banghead: ....... too many kids..:nono: ..... hehehe... oopsy... that is that iowa farm thing ya know.:rolleyes: .. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:

No probs, just trying to nip things in the bud before they turn into a crap-blossom, if you know what I mean. Cleaning up is much worse than just heading things off at the pass...

·
Registered
24 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Dating?????.....:banghead: . i had a hard enough time getting a date AWAY FROM THE COMP.:banghead: ....... too many kids..:nono: ..... hehehe... oopsy... that is that iowa farm thing ya know.:rolleyes: .. SkyBaby-07
I hear you... I'm so lonely...:confused: No one loves me... :confused: My tail fell off again...

But the next girl that shows interest better look out. :smash: Things have been pent up for awhile!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts