Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the panel in the engine bay on the driver side the only fuse panel.

I recently had an alarm installed and now I am having troubles with my left blinker and break light.

Thanks,
Adam

·
Registered
308 Posts
Fuse box location

There is a big fuse box under the hood on the passenger side. You need to push the two tabs on the sides and cover comes off. There are extra fuses, a fuse puller, and a guide showing what fuses are used for.

I just reset my ECM by pulling that fuse for a minute, so it advanced the timng for using high octane premium fuel and my CAI.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for all the help. Where gonna try and fix the problem once the new remote comes in.

·
Registered
251 Posts
UFC1,

Best of luck on that I feel your pain! I had a 96 Grand Am and they installed an aftermarket alarm/starter on it and OMG was it so screwed up afterwards. They had to install many a relays to get that thing to finally work right, but then it was always messing up and I spent so much time getting it fixed. I just ended up removing the damn thing because it was such a pain in the ass. Not only could a thief steal the car, I could barely get it to move from the driveway myself with the key LOL. Best of luck man with that! Been there and done that... :banghead:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sky Hi said:
There is a big fuse box under the hood on the passenger side. You need to push the two tabs on the sides and cover comes off. There are extra fuses, a fuse puller, and a guide showing what fuses are used for.

I just reset my ECM by pulling that fuse for a minute, so it advanced the timng for using high octane premium fuel and my CAI.
Which is the fuse to reset the ECM!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Number 25

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Man this forum gets better and better and better!

What great info -- Thanks!!:cheers:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
UFC1 said:
Is the panel in the engine bay on the driver side the only fuse panel.

I recently had an alarm installed and now I am having troubles with my left blinker and break light.

Thanks,
Adam
The info I have says that a "security system and engine-immobilizing theft-deterrent feature" is standard equipment. Is that wrong? Or, is the standard security system not adequate? Seems like I remember reading in a thread about someone setting off the alarm when they reached for their laptop sitting on the seat with the top down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts