Saturn Sky Forum banner

FYI - Ordering the SKY

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  brentil 
#1 ·
Just FYI

I just received this info from my Saturn Dealer. Sorry if this info has been posted already.

"This is the latest production bulletin from Saturn the first and second orders generated are for the Saturn retailers, they did this so that each store will receive one SKY rougly at the same time for display/ to sell off of / test drives. After these orders are completed they will start releasing images for the general public I will keep you posted with any further info.
Updated SKY Information
The 1st SKY orders were generated on Thursday, January 5th. These orders will not Pass to POMs until 1/18/06. Retailers should review their order content and make any necessary changes while orders are at Event 025. Similar to the Relay process, Retailers will have eight (8) days to review their order option content before the orders go to POMs (Event 030). At Event 030, option content will be frozen and no more option content changes can be made. The next order generation is scheduled for Monday, January 9th. After the completion of the 2nd order gen, each Market Area will have received one (1) SKY order per open retail facility within the Market Area.

STARTUP RESTRICTIONS
At start of production for SKY, a couple of options will not be available as listed in the Online Order Guide. Automatic transmission (MX0) is currently unavailable. However, it is anticipated that this option will be made available a few weeks after start of production. Also, the combination of Polar White (50U) exterior with Red Leather (025) interior will be unavailable. We will keep the weekly message updated as information becomes available."

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.