Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang, just a quick question..... I have an '07 red Sky. I am going to paint the calipers soon and from what I can tell, it seems that G2 paint is the best on the market for this project. I know that taking a picture of a paint sample and putting it on a computer screen can alter the tint of the color and not provide an accurate representation of the color. When looking at the G2 color splotches, it seems like their "red" is more of a "burnt red" color and the "orange" is closer to the red of my Sky. Any input on how the colors from G2 matched up to your Sky, for the people that have a red one would be greatly appreciated. I am not going to pay the outrageous price for a custom color. Thank you.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
I used G2 red on my Audi many many years ago and it was a bright 'fire-engine' red. I think it will be very close to your car's color.

·
Super Moderator
6,656 Posts
It doesn't appear that the price would be that outrageous.

The price for G2's standard colors is $59.99. They show an exact match for WA9260 (AKA: Chili Pepper Red) for $124.99, although their FAQ says it will cost $99.99.

They will also send you a free color swatch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts