Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
A GI on this forum confirmed that there are Korean kappas in Korea. With the daewoo label.....Skip.....:):D:)
I remember seeing that, all I was saying is that there is no published record of them being built.

I don't doubt that there were some built and shipped to Korea, it's just that Wilmington included them in the published numbers as either Skys or Opel GTs.

Does anyone have a VIN for a G2x?

If so, What are the 1st 3 characters? (1G2 - Pontiac, 1G8 - Saturn, 1G0 - Opel)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
I remember seeing that, all I was saying is that there is no published record of them being built.

I don't doubt that there were some built and shipped to Korea, it's just that Wilmington included them in the published numbers as either Skys or Opel GTs.

Does anyone have a VIN for a G2x?

If so, What are the 1st 3 characters? (1G2 - Pontiac, 1G8 - Saturn, 1G0 - Opel)
I don't think that there were a whole lot made. I would think under 500? Maybe write Daewooo and ask how many they had in country......Skip.....:):D:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
I looked under Daewoo G2X and found they were selling to Korea back in 2007. How many I do not know....Skip....:):D:)

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
As I posted above, according to the VIN decoder site, they were built as Skys with a few special options, one of them being DRX - MODEL CONVERSION DAEWOO DAEWOO(DRX).

It shows 120 Skys (for MY 2008) getting this option, and also being tagged as export-ready for Korea.

I think that is your answer...

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
As I posted above, according to the VIN decoder site, they were built as Skys with a few special options, one of them being DRX - MODEL CONVERSION DAEWOO DAEWOO(DRX).

It shows 120 Skys (for MY 2008) getting this option, and also being tagged as export-ready for Korea.

I think that is your answer...
Thanks, That answers about 1/2 of my questions, (which is higher than I usually get . . . :lol: )

21 - 25 of 25 Posts