Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Went to that site...found the banners for SKY but not the identical which u purchased....what am I doing wrong?
I gave him the files for that one. Ask for the same banner as "William Thomson" with a brief description of it. I'm sure you could call or text too.

Registered
Be aware that regarding copyright etcetera this company is taking the famous short cut.

Super Moderator
Be aware that regarding copyright etcetera this company is taking the famous short cut.
Unless they have a licensing agreement with GM.

Registered
As plenty of people have made clear. I am aware.

Unfortunately there are no Saturn Sky X-ray drawings, so this is the best you're going to find.
I ordered mine 2 days ago...I am quite happy with it. I was just being ANAL. LOL. Now I need a cheap white frame for garage hanging.

Registered
For anyone looking, if you have the artwork, I can print those in ultra high resolution and add persona information like 鈥 Mike鈥檚 Garage 鈥 or anything else you want. Prices 25% under those you see on the site you have been going to and whatever actual shipping is. I have been a graphic designer and sign shop large format printer to the trade for over 28 years and a 2007 Sky Redline owner. Email files and desired size for quote, mails out same day or next day, we use only high grade banner materials but can use canvas or high quality 240gram poster paper that is fully waterproof. All materials are similar in price.
[email protected]
Always glad to help out fellow Sky owners.
Terry

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #20
For anyone looking, if you have the artwork, I can print those in ultra high resolution and add persona information like 鈥 Mike鈥檚 Garage 鈥 or anything else you want. Prices 25% under those you see on the site you have been going to and whatever actual shipping is. I have been a graphic designer and sign shop large format printer to the trade for over 28 years and a 2007 Sky Redline owner. Email files and desired size for quote, mails out same day or next day, we use only high grade banner materials but can use canvas or high quality 240gram poster paper that is fully waterproof. All materials are similar in price.
[email protected]
Always glad to help out fellow Sky owners.
Terry View attachment 114775
That is legit sweet!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts