Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GM of my Saturn dealer called me this morning to verify my options on RedLine Sky. He said he was on the phone with the Company and he wants to get me my Redline as quickly as possible. I asked does that mean you have a image? He said he is building my image without pricing, Saturn should have the pricing within two weeks. I already signed contract for MSRP and I told them I am committed to buying whatever the MSRP is. He was vague on somethings but I think he is doing this as a dealer order not a customer order. Like the first Sky images were supposed to be Dealer Demos. Maybe that is the case with the first Redlines. As soon as my Redline is at the build stage, I will be putting vin 271 up for sale so anyone looking for a great low mile Sky that is loaded with everything. I will post it on this Forum first.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
We tried to put all our current 5 RedLines as Preliminary Orders since in the GM's new system all the options appear albeit no pricing, but we where unable to get them saved because the model is not yet available for Pre-Order. :banghead: :mad: :brentil:

We are hoping that after the July start-up, they will become available for pre-order... :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hi SKY Spy,

Very much looking forward to an update on anything important that comes out of the video conference on the RL this week. :)

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
GM vs Saturn

Eye on Sky said:
The GM of my Saturn dealer called me this morning to verify my options on RedLine Sky. He said he was on the phone with the Company and he wants to get me my Redline as quickly as possible. I asked does that mean you have a image? He said he is building my image without pricing, Saturn should have the pricing within two weeks. I already signed contract for MSRP and I told them I am committed to buying whatever the MSRP is. He was vague on somethings but I think he is doing this as a dealer order not a customer order. Like the first Sky images were supposed to be Dealer Demos. Maybe that is the case with the first Redlines. As soon as my Redline is at the build stage, I will be putting vin 271 up for sale so anyone looking for a great low mile Sky that is loaded with everything. I will post it on this Forum first.
I was told by the local Saturn dealer that they have been trying to order a Red Line but so far have not been able to - he says that he has already entered orders for the Aura - without pricing - but since the Sky in a limited production vehicle that the ordering process is different than other models - and that the recent change to the GM ordering system has resulted in some uncertainty on the part of the Saturn dealers as to exactly how things work and what they can or cannot do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts