Votes: 21 17.8%
  • Canada

Votes: 6 5.1%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are Skys located in North America?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Western Subs Chicago

My first Sky delivered in march, Nervously waiting for Redline bailment 8/29 and nothing since. I want my RL while it is still convert weather here.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Texas transplant here! I'm hoping to have my base Sky in the driveway in a couple of months.. When the dust settles a bit, in respect to factory ramp up, I'll upgrade to the Red Line.:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Yall did not have my choice in tha poll , Yall know tha HEART of DIXIE, so I said I live in tha southeast. I be guessin that is close nough...Skip..:) :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'm in Southeastern Massachusetts.....we refer to it as Baja Massachusetts.:lol:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Golf Sky and I represent the great "Cheese, Beer, and Bratwurst" State of Wisconsin where driving the Sky is a 5-month privledge!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Always

Sunny, SoCal :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Northern California here. Is that Pacific Northwest or Southwest? Oh well, took a shot and picked Southwest.

:D

·
Registered
225 Posts
What is "Mt. Prairie"?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sunny Arizona here........Phoenix area. Just now entering DAYTIME top down weather. Goin' for a drive now!

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
South Florida, 30 minutes west of Ft. LaLa Land--:lol: Little town called Davie

·
Registered
366 Posts
What is "Mt. Prairie"?
Good question, perhaps the Mountain Prairie states? I've heard the term before but either way the regions sound like they were chosen by some foreigner who took a 10 minute US geography class, no offense to the original poster :lol: Whatever happened to the good old West Coast, East Coast, Midwest?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Right here in North Central Texas. Just outside Ft. Worth.

·
Registered
386 Posts
OK What's the problem with the North West

Looks like very few cars are being shipped North West! What is going on? The lists are very long! And really we do get sun! HA HA

·
Registered
295 Posts
casselberry fla... just outside orlando

1 - 20 of 33 Posts