Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got real REAL lucky, Saw one at the car show and instantly feel in LOVE!! Next day I went to the credit union to get pre approved, Then started calling dealerships to see what they had on the lots and what color they had and so forth,(not knowing there was a waiting list):confused: Did'nt have a clue? The next morning I wanted to talk to a sales rep in person to see how this all works. Pulled in and low and behold, Red Chili Pepper, Just taken off the truck. Come to find out,the guy who ordered the red Sky changed his mind and wanted a different color. As we walked in the dealership all the sales reps were on the phones calling the next people in line for the car. One person said they could'nt make till 5:00pm, the other said tomarrow morning, And I don't know about the other? Told them I've already been preapproved I'm here where do i sign. They told me I just hit the Lotto:willy: This was on 6-9-06. Could'nt drive it away till they have another to replace it. Well, today is the day 6-16-09. Geph

·
Registered
255 Posts
How Lucky Can You Get !!!!!

Congratulations:cheers:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Love the Chili Pepper!!

[been preapproved I'm here where do i sign. They told me I just hit the Lotto:willy: This was on 6-9-06. Could'nt drive it away till they have another to replace it. Well, today is the day 6-16-09. Geph[/QUOTE]

You are going to love the Red Chili Pepper!! I am so glad I chose this color, it stands out in a crowd. Enjoy and congrats on the easy buy!! T.:cheers:

·
Registered
185 Posts
tolaiz said:
[been preapproved I'm here where do i sign. They told me I just hit the Lotto:willy: This was on 6-9-06. Could'nt drive it away till they have another to replace it. Well, today is the day 6-16-09. Geph
You are going to love the Red Chili Pepper!! I am so glad I chose this color, it stands out in a crowd. Enjoy and congrats on the easy buy!! T.:cheers: [/QUOTE]

You will love your Chili Pepper red, I was in a similar situation, had a silver graphite ordered for a couple of months, when the dealer decided to sell their display model they had for 2 months. they called me and asked if I wanted it or to keep waiting on mine which meant at least another 4 months or longer to delivery. I chose to accept the red one, I'm very happy with it, and glad I made the change the color stands out as if to say "Hey look at me", and the people do, everywhere I go if I stop people ask about it, think its a little viper.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Doesn't even have an avatar and has already gotten his SKY. You can't beat that. Congrats! :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Geph said:
Got real REAL lucky, Saw one at the car show and instantly feel in LOVE!! Next day I went to the credit union to get pre approved, Then started calling dealerships to see what they had on the lots and what color they had and so forth,(not knowing there was a waiting list):confused: Did'nt have a clue? The next morning I wanted to talk to a sales rep in person to see how this all works. Pulled in and low and behold, Red Chili Pepper, Just taken off the truck. Come to find out,the guy who ordered the red Sky changed his mind and wanted a different color. As we walked in the dealership all the sales reps were on the phones calling the next people in line for the car. One person said they could'nt make till 5:00pm, the other said tomarrow morning, And I don't know about the other? Told them I've already been preapproved I'm here where do i sign. They told me I just hit the Lotto:willy: This was on 6-9-06. Could'nt drive it away till they have another to replace it. Well, today is the day 6-16-09. Geph
BUY A LOTTERY TICKET!!

Conga Rats!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
BUY A LOTTERY TICKET!!

Conga Rats!!:thumbs:
DO EXACTLY AS RICK SEZ! Run!!! Congratulations! I am getting closer, glad you got there fast as I don't wish this suffering on nobody! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Yep, I had one on order and I bought one that someone else ordered and changed their mind. Glad I did. Cut 3 or 4 months off the wait.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts