Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We called our dealer yesterday, just to see how things were progressing. He told us not to get too excited, but, a Sky that was order 10 days before ours is being built now. What a feeling ! He said things have stepped up quite a bit, and they are coming in a little quicker than they expected. He double checked the options that we ordered, and said there were currently no constraints that should hold us back. We also switched the color from Silver Pearl to Chili Pepper. Just a minor change. I know it may still be a while, and things change day by day, but at least I feel like we're moving forward.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Enjoy the WAIT it is all part of SKY ownership. I think that the people that got their SKYs fast missed something.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Enjoy the WAIT it is all part of SKY ownership. I think that the people that got their SKYs fast missed something.
I think I agree with that statement 100%. We got jerked around pretty bad last week when we tried to snag a quck one from another dealer. Reference the string titled - Philadelphia Egales Kidnip 2 Saturn Skys. We learned a good lesson there - Paitence is a Virtue. 'Virtue' - How would that look on a license plate?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I think I agree with that statement 100%. We got jerked around pretty bad last week when we tried to snag a quck one from another dealer. Reference the string titled - Philadelphia Egales Kidnip 2 Saturn Skys. We learned a good lesson there - Paitence is a Virtue. 'Virtue' - How would that look on a license plate?
Perfect....but only us Sky-waiters would understand it:D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Talk about patience, those of us who have been here awhile defined waiting before the first SKY were built.:thumbs:
Tell us all about it... Back then (was it really less than a year ago??) you waited -- you hoped -- you waited some more. The bad thing was -- people like Earnest here had no one to tell them -- "Oh a 3 month wait at 3000 is normal -:crazy: - so is a 6 week pause at 3004..." :cuss: No we all lived and breathed in unison as the first one(s) birthed...:willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Waiting is all part of getting the Sky. One does not appreciate the value of this fine automobile until you have waited for it seems like eternity. Sit in it and say to yourself " Damn it is mine", then you have come of age...Skip..been there dun that....:lol: :lol: :lol: :)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Tell us all about it... Back then (was it really less than a year ago??) you waited -- you hoped -- you waited some more. The bad thing was -- people like Earnest here had no one to tell them -- "Oh a 3 month wait at 3000 is normal -:crazy: - so is a 6 week pause at 3004..." :cuss: No we all lived and breathed in unison as the first one(s) birthed...:willy:
Yeah, I remember back then when I was waiting for my Sky... What am I talking about! I am still waiting! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I couldn't agree with all of you more. Many have waited a lot longer than others , and some are just stepping to the end of a long long scary :eek: waiting line. It's a tough road, but this forum does help to make the time go by. But lets give credit where credit is due - to the active forum members that have already received their Skys. They could easily forget about all of us little guys that are still waiting, and some probably have. But to those that are sticking it out with us and giving us daily encouragement, THANK YOU SO MUCH. You are truly appreciated.:thumbs:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I couldn't agree with all of you more. Many have waited a lot longer than others , and some are just stepping to the end of a long long scary :eek: waiting line. It's a tough road, but this forum does help to make the time go by. But lets give credit where credit is due - to the active forum members that have already received their Skys. They could easily forget about all of us little guys that are still waiting, and some probably have. But to those that are sticking it out with us and giving us daily encouragement, THANK YOU SO MUCH. You are truly appreciated.:thumbs:
Yeah forget that line, I'll just wait till they become a normal car - i.e. When every dealer has one

·
Registered
168 Posts
Talked with my dealer yesterday, and they have had 1 allocation for Redline.... that puts 2 in front of me!!!! I was #4...now #3!!!!!
Can't Wait:willy: :willy: :willy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts