Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are getting married in Gatlinburg Saturday, October 7 & since we live in Fayetteville & have to haul a bunch of stuff - we aren' taking the SKy :( I really wanted to use a trailer & pull the Sky behind our truck - but it doesn't look like we're going to be able to do it. Bummer!

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Congratulations! Gatlinburg is a lovely place to be married. May you have many years of happiness.

Are you in Fayetteville because of the military? Just wondering as my father and son were both in the 82nd.

Shirley

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes - my husband to be is stationed at Ft. Bragg

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
You will enjoy Fayetteville. It is a great "stepping off" place for weekend trips to the mountains. The Sky will make the trips awesome.

It's a hard job to be a military wife. I was a military wife for 26 years between active duty and reserve time. In fact, the first 42 years of my life were associated with the military between my father, my husband and my son.

I admire you and your support of your husband.

Shirley

·
Registered
366 Posts
Leaving good old IL eh? Good luck to you. When you say you can't take the SKY, do you mean on your initial voyage or at all?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Congratulations! Sorry you can't take the Sky, but you'll have time. That first ride as a married couple will be so special. It will be different, and it will be a good thing! Again, best wishes, and you have chosen a tough road, but one that has a lot going for it too. It is all about attitude! My family has a lot of police wives, military wives and doctor wives, I have been one myself and it is tough, but so rewarding. It seems that we do fine because we go into the marriage eyes wide opened, and feel proud to be on the "support team" even when things get tough and holidays, birthdays, and family benchmarks have to be enjoyed solo. :thumbs:

·
Registered
411 Posts
We are getting married in Gatlinburg Saturday, October 7 & since we live in Fayetteville & have to haul a bunch of stuff - we aren' taking the SKy :( I really wanted to use a trailer & pull the Sky behind our truck - but it doesn't look like we're going to be able to do it. Bummer!
Krap,... So there's no Chance for us now???:willy:
Oh, Please Reconsider,... I make an ever so tender Fillet Mignot.:thumbs::thumbs:

JK,.. Congrats Blondie, Blue Eyed, Red Sky'd Girl

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Krap,... So there's no Chance for us now???:willy:
Oh, Please Reconsider,... I make an ever so tender Fillet Mignot.:thumbs::thumbs:

JK,.. Congrats Blondie, Blue Eyed, Red Sky'd Girl
Hmm. I think the way to a woman's heart is jewelry....not beef. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hmm. I think the way to a woman's heart is jewelry....not beef. :lol: :lol:
You haven't Tasted my Fillet.:cheers: :lol:
Im not a Rich man, but I can afford a $9 Steak from my local butcher.

If she's is a Vegan, there's always Penne Alfredo w/ Sundried Tomato's:eek:
All Original Recepe's:cheers:

I will be Rollin in Doe soon, bein a Producer n' all.:rolleyes:

Even then I dont want a girl whos all about the riches, hard to find these days. Im scopin this Shawty though who's pretty great.

haha,... shawty
Ebonics is da way to goe!
woop woop!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I agree, if jewelry wins her heart she's the wrong kind of woman (for me at least). Don't get me wrong, once you've won her heart jewelry doesn't hurt.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I agree, if jewelry wins her heart she's the wrong kind of woman (for me at least). Don't get me wrong, once you've won her heart jewelry doesn't hurt.
You got it,.. Once you've won her heart!!:thumbs:
You should Give to show your love, not to get some.... Cause then you will have to keep buying jewlery to get more.... Know wut I mean

Dr. SLADE
:cool:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
You got it,.. Once you've won her heart!!:thumbs:
You should Give to show your love, not to get some.... Cause then you will have to keep buying jewlery to get more.... Know wut I mean

Dr. SLADE
:cool:
Yep. I know where babies come from, but I know where Jewelry comes from too. :D :lol: :lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
A girl needs to know these things, you know.:thumbs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts