Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new here!!! I saw the sky a while back and fell in love. I've been in grad school, so no money, but am graduating and have a job already, so guess what??? New SKY for me!!!! I was gonna order one, and not get it until Sept-Oct, but the dealership told me they have one coming in the end of this week. I was ordering white with all black; the one coming in is white with tan. So, I think I'll like it, have to see it first. But looking at the pics, I know I'll have it this weekend. Hopefully a beach trip after that!!!!
What's the best thing about it?
What's the worst?
Any problems so far?
Anyone with white and tan have pics??

Thanks!!!
Holly

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to add, my dealership is buying them from NY and bringing them here, adding tint, intake, coating. etc. Costs a little more, but, hey, I get it this week:thumbs:

·
Registered
540 Posts
haheel said:
Hi, new here!!! I saw the sky a while back and fell in love. I've been in grad school, so no money, but am graduating and have a job already, so guess what??? New SKY for me!!!! I was gonna order one, and not get it until Sept-Oct, but the dealership told me they have one coming in the end of this week. I was ordering white with all black; the one coming in is white with tan. So, I think I'll like it, have to see it first. But looking at the pics, I know I'll have it this weekend. Hopefully a beach trip after that!!!!
What's the best thing about it?
What's the worst?
Any problems so far?
Anyone with white and tan have pics??

Thanks!!!
Holly
Rocky has a GORGEOUS white with tan that he keeps spotless. I bet he will share his pics with you. Nice guy :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Holly..... that is awesome.. congratulations to you...... ... hmmm.. the best thing about my baby is.... EVERYTHING..... the driving, the attention, the lines, the speed, the cornering, the "LOOK" , the GAWKING from EVERYONE.... just enjoy it and POST PICS AS SOON AS YOU CAN.....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
170 Posts
Here are a few pics :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW, I love the white even more, thanks for the pics!!! I'll send my own soon enough hopefully!!!!!:D

·
Registered
877 Posts
Congratz......:cheers:

·
Registered
176 Posts
haheel said:
WOW, I love the white even more, thanks for the pics!!! I'll send my own soon enough hopefully!!!!!:D

Oh I do hope you post your pics. I am getting Polar White as well. I just don't get tired of seeing this color on the Sky (or any color for that matter). Can't wait to see yours. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.