Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I got a little black box from Saturn in the mail today with the Saturn symbol and the word "SKY" next to it. Inside is a little leaflet that talks about he base price and that all prices are out in the open. In the box is a USB jump drive with a video and a link to the Saturn Skybox. The video has the GM of Saturn talking about the changes of the company and what to expect in the future. The SKYbox has a bunch of pictures with words underneath. The jump drive can hold 60 MB and is silver with the SKY logo on the top. I thought it was a nice thought.

Brandon

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
MrJester said:
Hey everyone,

I got a little black box from Saturn in the mail today with the Saturn symbol and the word "SKY" next to it. Inside is a little leaflet that talks about he base price and that all prices are out in the open. In the box is a USB jump drive with a video and a link to the Saturn Skybox. The video has the GM of Saturn talking about the changes of the company and what to expect in the future. The SKYbox has a bunch of pictures with words underneath. The jump drive can hold 60 MB and is silver with the SKY logo on the top. I thought it was a nice thought.

Sounds cool.... When we bought the Vue for my husband, we got a package with a balloon (still inflated 2 weeks) in it.. with a coffee mug and lots of candy.... WOW... i want a SKYBOX... WITH A NICE, NEW SHINY KEY INSIDE....... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
usb drive

Got mine in the mail today. Yes a keyring charm that says Sky on it. I have not plugged it into my computer yet . Will do so later. Also Saturn of Huntsville had a green SKY for three days in its showroom. Got about 5 pictures of it but they did not come out so good. I think Wal-mart screwed them up. Used the same disposable camera brand I have used for years. Oh I also picked up a SKY mouse pad. When the surface gets nasty just tear it off and another is underneath. Pretty cool if I do say so myself. Skip....:cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Skip said:
Got mine in the mail today. Yes a keyring charm that says Sky on it. I have not plugged it into my computer yet . Will do so later. Also Saturn of Huntsville had a green SKY for three days in its showroom. Got about 5 pictures of it but they did not come out so good. I think Wal-mart screwed them up. Used the same disposable camera brand I have used for years. Oh I also picked up a SKY mouse pad. When the surface gets nasty just tear it off and another is underneath. Pretty cool if I do say so myself. Skip....:cool:
OFF COMMENT.... CUTE KITTY-IN-THE-BOX..... :nono:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I got the drive in the mail today too. Very cool. Jill kinda scared me, though. You could really tell she wasn't comfortable or well rehearsed. I'm sure she must be a wonderful person, but when she tried to smile, I was a bit startled.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
SkyBaby said:
OFF COMMENT.... CUTE KITTY-IN-THE-BOX..... :nono:
One of my youngins sent me that picture. It looked so cute that I said I am going to use it for awhile. Now if I can just get it out of the box to chase the dang mice under the front porch. ELDEEKO where are my dogs? Everything goes to hell when the dogs run off. :willy: :cool: Skip.....:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
MrJester said:
Hey everyone,

Brandon
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2254

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i have been kind of dissapointed, I have been signed up since last June and the only thing I have gotten in the mail is the calendar...and a couple post cards with pictures on them.... :(

·
Registered
47 Posts
I received mine in the mail also. I hope the gifts continue like they did for the 1st 1000 Solstice cars, they made out like bandits!

·
Registered
149 Posts
CarJunkie said:
...I hope the gifts continue like they did for the 1st 1000 Solstice cars, they made out like bandits!
Made out like bandits? :banghead: Their problem was that most of them were tortured / tormented for months for their little trinkets. Small consolation at best. We all better hope that Saturn does a better job!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
i have been kind of dissapointed, I have been signed up since last June and the only thing I have gotten in the mail is the calendar...and a couple post cards with pictures on them.... :(
Same here. The only info I get is directly from the dealer. I don't even get e-mails from Saturn.

·
Registered
236 Posts
All I got was a calendar to stare at while I wait and count the days till spring. Is this what its like waiting for your first born? :confused:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Gifts? I'll settle for the car,or a delivery date,or my order being confirmed.Sorry if this sounded like I'm complaining, I'm not! I've just never been good at waiting.:willy:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
My USB drive just arrived in the mail. It came direct from the factory, not from the dealer. The only way the factory would have my mailing address would be from registering in the Sky Sweepstakes, as the Keep Me Posted links on the website only ask for an email address.

CORRECTION... the little brochure inside is "signed" by my sales person at the Saturn dealership. They must have supplied it to Saturn.

No photos on the USB drive... just a short video of the Saturn GM talking while sitting behind the wheel of a stationary Sky intercut with one shot of Sky on the road, and a link to http://www.saturn.com/aboutus2/SKYBox/

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
ggccg said:
My USB drive just arrived in the mail. It came direct from the factory, not from the dealer. The only way the factory would have my mailing address would be from registering in the Sky Sweepstakes, as the Keep Me Posted links on the website only ask for an email address.
There is hope for me then - as I registered for teh contest too...
Maybe if I checked my mail more than 2X's a week...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I think the answer is the Sky Early Registration Program- where your dealer enters your name and your preferences. My dealer didn't know about it until I went in and asked them to do it. They're most likely rewarding people who took the time to go in and do that. If your dealer didn't do it, or didn't know to do it, you're probably missing out because Saturn doesn't know about you.

I doubt they'd send this stuff out to everyone who registered to win a free car at all of the events they've been to over the last year.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts